The 'How you feelin' thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment I'm kinda frustrated/upset =( I think I've upset my friend by using this (from Alkaline Trio's Mr Chainsaw): Why is it that you never said, 'I love you more than just a friend', as my msn screen name. Because he, well, does :s I know I could just change it but I just want him to know that he can talk to me about it :confused:

Oh well, he doesn't know that I'm talking aout him anyway, though I think hes assuming it.

Okay nothing I said made sense lol

Meh, I should just get over it, school ends tomorrow so I should be happy :D

EDIT: Never mind, hes talking to me again :D

i am feeling a little mad cause my mom wont let me go see my boyfriend and she wont let him come over here and she also said that if i ask agian, i cant see him on christmas-eve!!! :( :( :'(

Like f'ing ****. Horrible day.. me and my friend were pulling out of the parking lot at lunch today, and he ended up backing into me and T-boning me. Now I have a bunch of scratches in my car, and a huge ****ing dent in my passenger door. Now I have to deal with all this.. And to top it off, I bombed my physics test, and found out that my overall average has dropped 10% since last report card. Great.

I feel numb, today i said i was going to make someone chew their teeth
then i cried and then some ****ing weirdos attacked us so we started laughing and they threw stuff at us
and for some reason the only thing i said was "YOUR MOM GOES TO COLLEGE!" because my friend was like -____- dont..

Aww, poor Keli... *hug*

I have bad insomnia, and, because I do have insomnia right now, I am incredibly emo... ><
I am kinda happy because I'm the new captain for the Rock Underground Brigade, Colorado Division. That means free ****. XD

i'm pissed off and confused...For some reason i can't see the pix from this board anymore.....I don't know what to do..Now i'm saaaad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back