The 'How you feelin' thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a really sore throat and when I talk, it sounds like I've got a stuffy nose and that I'm going to cry any minute now with a deeply growly voice kinda thing >.> It's horrible but hilarious at the same time. I reckon this time tomorrow I'll lose my voice at this rate. (Must be a cold or hay fever or the flu) But other than that, I'm really good lmao. Really I am, it's weird =)

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
I have a really sore throat and when I talk, it sounds like I've got a stuffy nose and that I'm going to cry any minute now with a deeply growly voice kinda thing >.> It's horrible but hilarious at the same time. I reckon this time tomorrow I'll lose my voice at this rate. (Must be a cold or hay fever or the flu) But other than that, I'm really good lmao. Really I am, it's weird =)

*hugs* hope you feel better sweetie!!

im tired but not tired, doesnt make sense, but then nothing about me does so theres no surprises there

twilightcrimson7 said:
I feel..slightly disturbed.. my uncle called, whom I haven't heard or spoke to for years, and I talked to him... I'lm like..."this isn't Patty, its her dautghter" and he's like "her daughter.......oh" O__O feel the love XD

awwww. my family do that, and i have an english accent and my mum a scottish one...so that makes me feel even more loved, and did i mention they live down the street oh well

my ear hurts again, stupid infection...grrr

twilightcrimson7 said:
hehe *hugs keza*
I have to pee
In other news, Heather is happy because her hair is being cool.

*hugs back*im glad u have to pee, so do i actually, whey great when u know your own body
omg, once when i was in the car my mum was sitting in there with me (obviously) and she told me to get out(well go into the house, in the toilet..) and pee, it was then i realised i did actually need to pee...wow shes like connected to my bladder
hahahahahahahahah, ok i'll shut up now
great ur hairs being cool, mines being gay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back