The 'How you feelin' thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao dont kick ur cat...
yey ur back online! lol heya forgottenkid
im really wam...my face feels really burny

oh oj, u can kick it then...jk
i dont really like cats so id not be a very good cat defense...

I wanna shoot my brother and his stupid friend. Saying that linkin park is so stupid with Mike in it and he should leave the band. Eh I would punch the living **** out of them but its a bit too late.

Yeah i get the hungry but not hungry feeling.
I'm feeling good. Just got back from work so i'm really happy :D I work at this kids club and when i got in all the small kids aged abotu 4-6 came running up to me to hug me and tell me all about how they saw me on TV last night and something about how pinecones grow into apples which i didnt quite understand lol. They're so sweet.

x_Hybrid_Angel_x said:
Yeah i get the hungry but not hungry feeling.
I'm feeling good. Just got back from work so i'm really happy :D I work at this kids club and when i got in all the small kids aged abotu 4-6 came running up to me to hug me and tell me all about how they saw me on TV last night and something about how pinecones grow into apples which i didnt quite understand lol. They're so sweet.

were you on tv last night

x_Hybrid_Angel_x said:
Yeah i was on a documentary on the BBC called Your Life In Their Hands. It was about this spinal surgeon called John Hutchingson, and i was on it because i had a servere case of scoliosis (s shaped spine) and he did my op.

Cooool you were on t.v!

Meh I've got a headache the size of an elephant.

I havnt got a clue, i know they will re-run it if they have to suddenly cancell a program and need something to slot in. They also said it might re-run on BBC 3 next year...if you wanna wait that long lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back