The 'How you feelin'' thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
nose = blood

& I swear that I'm not a crack head. It's just been off & on bleeding the past few days. Maybe I should get my ______ ______ under control.

I'd fill in the blanks, but you guys would think I was crazy.

LPpinkfreak821 said:
nose = blood

& I swear that I'm not a crack head. It's just been off & on bleeding the past few days. Maybe I should get my ______ ______ under control.

I'd fill in the blanks, but you guys would think I was crazy.

oh.. You're (probably) not crazy, heh.

I'm currently frustrated at the fact that everyone is dissing Evanescense.

Sygy said:
i feel kinda shitty...maybe its bc i was mosiquito bites all over my face...or maybe its bc i just realized that i HATE EVERYONE at my school....theyre all soo fake....or maybe ive just read too much Catcher in the rye????

It must be cause everyone at your school is fake. I know alot of fake people that should die and burn in hell... well for the most part... compassion is my weakness.

Really annoyed.
My stupid friend is pissed off at me because I took a day off school, claiming I was just skipping exams.
when in truth, I woke up with a ****ing splitting headache, a sore throat, starving to death with no ****ing food in the fridge.
I want oatmeal.

Excited. I'm really looked forward to my MC. Which I start technically tomorrow because it's 12:45 am. Wo0t. I still need a scale and my maple syrup.

(I realize that none of you have any idea what I'm talking about, but it's all good :])

Well, it's a bit sad compared to my previous smiling pics but it's all good, thanks for your kindness as always you're so sweet!!! :D

Pretty good actually. Looking forward to getting my treadly (bike) in the morning. Then gonna put the headphones on, pull the glasses down and ride all over town... looking for a new place to live ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back