The 'How you feelin'' thread v4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm feeling HAPPY, CRAZY, GREAT, WONDERFUL, MARVELOUS, FABULOUS, EXCITED, .........coz my Linkin Park is coming to NZ! BOOYAH!:yahoo: :happy: man, I'm just soooooooo:D:yahoo:

Oh, I feel great (although today isnt my day... you know, women's monthly problems!! :'( ) this morning, at 9:00 A.M, I was in the gym (go away f****** fat!!:p ), after this I went to do some shopping with my dad (to buy fruits and vegetables) and for finishing brave the morning I cooked the meal... It was an adventure!! 'Cos I had to cut the vegetables for the fish, so I listened LP (Of course) in my portable CD. I was so excited listening the music and cuting the carrots, peppers, onions and garlics when suddenly AAYYYY!!! I cut my finger!!! (That's the problem of trying to follow Mike's raps with a Knife!!! Fortunately, it wasnt too deep, so at the end everything finished a story to tell.. you see, my diary life is a amazing adventure!!:p

@if you dont know it, after this, I went to a very special place (maybe you know it, it's called LPF) where some mates are having some fun...(they're totally mad, but we love us!! :p

feeling ok, went shopping yesterday with andy and it took us 5 hours to find a pair of trainers he liked!!!! anyway he found some that he really liked and he also got some shorts and a jumper. plus side of it was i went in lush and got a yummy homemade peppermint and seaweed soap and a freshly made face mask, got home, got in the bath and pampered myself. today has been fun tho, been doing the garden. righ now i'm relaxing while chloe (my youngest daughter) is utside with her daddy on her wheelies!!!!........ahhhhh peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back