The 'How you feelin'' thread v4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
im good cold even thou it is ****ing hot outside my flat doesnt get any sunlight as it is like round teh back of the house so it is always cold in here apart from that im brill

^ i hate rude bus drivers too they really piss me off and when you give them a fiver they go ape **** or if you wanna go down the road that takes 20 mins to walk but only costs £1 on the bus they sigh like ive asked them to lend me money or sumthing GRRRR i hate them

lets see here

i havent had much sleep for the past two days, and now im in school,,,,,,so i'm about to fall asleep while doing research! yay

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

ur in school and the forum is not blocked well blow me away i want to go to ur school my old one blocked everything lil ****ers

Kinda pissed off, got exams in 2 weeks and I need to get my act together and revise. But I can't actually get into the swing of it, this is my entrance into 6th form as well.

Kinda pissed off, got exams in 2 weeks and I need to get my act together and revise. But I can't actually get into the swing of it, this is my entrance into 6th form as well.
I know how you feel.
I have my French oral exam in like 2 weeks.
And I was supposed to learn my presentation and conversation stuff over the holidays.
I didn't :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back