The 'How you feelin'' thread v4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
send some this way!!! I'm dieing of heat. I hate the heat. Heat should DIE!

lmao, i feel a little better since i had some water, but i still feel like crap

BUT! I'm happy and giddy cause of my BAND! WooHOoo. [:-} Foxx shall be Jamming! YYYEEEAAA:mad:
I'm feeling ok I guess :) And If Heat dies... then don't we die? :lol:

If heat dies, i'll die happy. I hate heat. Heat makes me sick, really really really sick. But i try to put up with it. I get dehydrated really quick and yea, so i hate heat.:spiteful:

:mad: :mad: :mad:
***^^Same as before^^*** Yeah well to be honest mate I rather the cold over the heat as well. :p That's probably why my name is Winter... hmm :)

Been up for like 24 hours straight... And 80% of the time on this forum :p I don't want to go to sleep and I have school this morning and usually If I don't have any sleep I feel more confident :) So hope it helps... So I'm happy :) At least everyone at LPF are keeping me company on msn. :)

Been up for like 24 hours straight... And 80% of the time on this forum :p I don't want to go to sleep and I have school this morning and usually If I don't have any sleep I feel more confident :) So hope it helps... So I'm happy :) At least everyone at LPF are keeping me company on msn. :)

You and me both buddy
Maybe thats why I'm pissed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back