The 'How you feelin'' thread v4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually feeling quite good right now, for some unknown reason. Perhaps because I finally made it back to my beloved LP forums after a very, very long hiatus. This weird happiness tends to flutuate throughout the day/week though. One minute everything will be fantastic, the next its **** and stays **** for days. :\ (Am I allowed to swear here?)

I'm pretty ****ing pissed off right now. There's this absolute <insert worst word one can think of here> in my life. She's an ex, of course. We've been trying the 'let's be friends' bs for the last 7 months or so, and for the most part it has just been a ridiculous waste of everyone's time. But then at other times, we remember how cool it was to be together because we actually get on without killing each other. However, tonight she is back to her usual bs, the 'let's beat around the bush to see how much we can piss Teddy off, AND use his old name to boot'. She thinks that I have to talk to her, constantly. Like I'm still with her or something. I'm not, you have a girlfriend now, so go talk to her. I'm a FRIEND. I don't talk to my other friends that often, maybe once a fortnight if I don't see them at uni. But no, I have to talk to her WHENEVER she is online, and if I DARE ignore her, I'm a bad, horrible person. Then she beats around the damn bush making me GUESS about how ****ed up her life is. GUESS WHAT BITCH? I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. YOU BROKE UP WITH ME, AND HAD MOVED ON NOT 10 SECONDS LATER, WHY THE HELL SHOULD I CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME NOW?

I'm so angry right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back