The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
i´m tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!because my examns don´t finish...I ´ve the last exam monday, but I have a lot f them in September...
and...I want a M&G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( like some members of that, I dream that I´m talking with them and when I´m awake I remember the dream...joup!!!!!!!!!!!!

but,Spain will win this sunday!!!!!!!!

i´m tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!because my examns don´t finish...I ´ve the last exam monday, but I have a lot f them in September...
and...I want a M&G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( like some members of that, I dream that I´m talking with them and when I´m awake I remember the dream...joup!!!!!!!!!!!!

but,Spain will win this sunday!!!!!!!!

hahahaha, that's my little partnet. Nah, dont worry, you will be fine with your exams. Sure. Think you will be totally free quite soon; actually it's just two days and what are two days? Just nothing. If you has survived a whole curse, what is two days? Anyway, good luck, hunny.You will get it. ;)

And about the M&G...well, I wonder who doesnt want to go to one of this event.. BTW, if someone has got this opportunity and he/she does not want it or just can not go there, please, tell it to me. I will be soo glad (extremely glad. I will be grateful for the rest of my life, and you see, I have to live many years yet) of going as if I was her.

About Spain, I will just only say (again... I dont care if after this I have a sore throat for a week. Afte all, I dont have to go to any M&G):

C'MUNNNN ON, SPAIN. SHOW EVERYBODY YOU THE POWER YOU HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE CAN !!!

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=hP11ba5DLxk

Podemos, podemos, podemos... SII, España, España!! (We can, we can, we can, Oh yess, Spain, Spain!!)[:-}

PODEMOSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(without Villa,too :(:( )

jajaj and if another person who doens´t want his/her M&G or can´t go...I´m other voluntary to go for him/her :):):) do you imagine Usiel????we build a monument for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and....I think that someday I will be a nurse, thougt it won´t be in three years!!!!

^ Green and dizzy... aww hun, hope you get... 'better'? Can you recover from vertigo or is it like a forever type deal? Sorry I don't know much about it. Except maybe the Alfred Hitchcock movie ;)

I am tired... and green! (couldn't resist).

Great. I get to do jackshit all day. Might go downtown with Mendes and the crew (Kirsty, Alice etc etc). Just woke up and feeling great. What a good combination, now if only i can get the cats to shut up and find a good hiding place for all that grog before dad gets home...

the nurse said it can last days, weeks, months and sometimes even years. kinda feels like i'm still and everything else is spinning. made me feel sick today for a while but i will be ok.

awwww go rest hun
Do they know what 'triggered' it or is it just kind of random? Sounds strange. I mean, strange in the way you're supposed to function in general life when things literally feel to be off kilter. How bizarre :mad:
Anyways thanks for the education. Learn something new everyday!
Again, hope you feel back to your bubbly vibrant (stable?) self soon. :D

Me. Good. Yeah. :eek:k:

feeling good
yesterday was really fun, went to a cafe with some friends that was like 45 mins away by bike
thats a really long time when you have to get back when you're wasted lol

Do they know what 'triggered' it or is it just kind of random? Sounds strange. I mean, strange in the way you're supposed to function in general life when things literally feel to be off kilter. How bizarre :mad:
Anyways thanks for the education. Learn something new everyday!
Again, hope you feel back to your bubbly vibrant (stable?) self soon. :D

Me. Good. Yeah. :eek:k:

they said it might have started as an infection in my sinuses and as i am so used to having them i just ignored it, thought it had gone, but it had moved to my inner ear wich is what controls my balance, thus i am off balance and boy do i know it. if i lie down its fine, but if i sit or stand i feel dizzy as hell. got to go to work tomorrow 10:'30-5pm and i stand for the whole day apart from one 15 minute break. gonna be great!!!

Just finished watching Doctor Who! T'was awesome :D

WOOOOO Linkin Park tommorrow! Hell yeah xD

Have fun out there :)

feeling good
yesterday was really fun, went to a cafe with some friends that was like 45 mins away by bike
thats a really long time when you have to get back when you're wasted lol

I have no idea what you're talking about :D
I could ride my bike in a perfectly straight line

I'm feeling all good :) I'm crazy about my girlfriend, she is so cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back