The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
feeling good, work was insane today, when i got there the delivery had not been sent so we couldn't open. when it did it was a mad rush to get all the cakes and bread put out so we could open.

just got my top for the wedding, i tried it on and eden said "awwww mum you look beautiful"

feeling good, work was insane today, when i got there the delivery had not been sent so we couldn't open. when it did it was a mad rush to get all the cakes and bread put out so we could open.

just got my top for the wedding, i tried it on and eden said "awwww mum you look beautiful"

Aww that´s great :D

I´m feeling good, chilling all night
Although there a almost no seeders for the new Prison Break episode, wich really annoys me

Soooo confused!
Why does tomorrow have to be special, can't it just be a normal day..... I blame the Americans and their Hallmark oppertunities.. bah!
Other than that though, I am actually in a really good mood. haha. :D

My hip hurts so bad...I can't even move my right leg...took me 1 hour to get home

feeling good, back from work, the house is all cleaned and i just put andys valentines gifts in the bedroom on his desk. i got him 2 heart shaped balloons, a teddy bear with a red hoodie on that says "you and me forever" on it, 3 roses that cost £10!!! and a photo frame with a picture of me and him in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back