The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
OHHHHHH MY GOD!!!!!!!! Tonigh waS GREAT!!!! :DD::D:D:

I SWEAR SAMBUKA AND THIS WIERD RUM THATS LIKE 66.3% alchohol + KOPPARBURG AND AMIRITTO DOES NOT GO WELL AHAHAHAHAH

FUCING TOP NIGHTY CHAPS!!!!!!!!!!!:D

PARTY ON SATURDAY AND JENNIFER IS COMING! OMG SHE IS ACTUALLY, AMAZING! :D CANT WAIT :D

LOVE YOU PEOPLE YOU ****ING ROCKET THE HOUSE :D:D:D:D:D

Don't spam in this thread, don't flame, don't fight.. You know the drill!

As for me, I am kinda depressed, someone close to me passed away today

sorry 'bout that happening i guess i would have to feel.... well, put it this way. another suicide is gunna happen in the world....

I am happy because I bought a new Sims EP and you know I'm like a little child that's just gotten an Xmas present, also because I'm talking to my sis and of course because I am so very very very very much in love with my glorious man of all men whom I'm seeing in a few hours!! Awesomeness <3

yeah here is sunny and hot too :D

and diana, u'r not the only one... i wish i had someone by my side too..
besides, i had a weird dream last night :eek:

omg ..finally...HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D ...but first...I'm going to praga (or however is called in english :D) on saturday for 5 days..with my schoolmates...can't wait :D and then the real holidays begin ...omg omg omg....I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I am happy because I bought a new Sims EP and you know I'm like a little child that's just gotten an Xmas present, also because I'm talking to my sis and of course because I am so very very very very much in love with my glorious man of all men whom I'm seeing in a few hours!! Awesomeness <3

awwwwww hunny i know exactly how you feel, i'm super happy because i'm home with my wonderful soon to be husband!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back