The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crappy; got work now D:

Another day of annoying customers, who think I actually care if their melons are bruised.

somewhat alright..Earlier I was follin around with a script..
it really pissed me off No matter what I done I couldnt install it,
It would always say Syn error. It started to irritate me. I coudlnt figure it out
there was 3 diffrent type of Scripts all of them had to be added in a certain way and order
There was one that had to be installed seperately =p
it was a sciprt made up of over 6000 lines it kinda frustrated me thinkin.

I guess the reason was so that I could skin the Script of it's ability and fool aorund mess around with it....modify it upgrade it add an anti-lag script and just basically take the basics of what holds it otgether modify it and make it an advanced version, but it had over 6000 lines!!!
I only just took a look at it it was harder than I thought...
So right now I'm trying to figure it out, why is it the other 2 seperate scrpits hold it otgether.
and why is it that without those 2 to balance out the bigger script.

right now my mind is just all over trying to figure this out.

Bored as hell.. But had fun day! went putt-putting with some of the people from work..

feeling good, its sunday!!!! day of rest and were going to andys mum and dads because its his mums 60th birthday. later the kids are going to their nanas and i'm gonna have a relaxing afternoon with andy :)

cold is much better but i still have a slight cough but noting like it was before then god :)

crap, i gotta go back to varsity today after more than a week and thats just super gay... gotta study my ass off or i wont pass :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back