the how you feelin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LinkinPark924 said:
I feel bored... because March break is so ****ing boring.

LOL, its only been the second day of March break and your bored?

....Same here, but ill be, going Tuesday & Wednesday to go skiiing, i haven't been skiing in a year.

LPfan4life0904 said:
LOL, its only been the second day of March break and your bored?

....Same here, but ill be, going Tuesday & Wednesday to go skiiing, i haven't been skiing in a year.

Yeah I get bored really easily

LinkinPark924 said:
Yeah I get bored really easily

Ah, im the opposite, it takes me a while to get bored. After doing stuff i want to do, i just sit, and listen to LP and other music. Then i try looking for other stuff to do.

LPfan4life0904 said:
Ah, im the opposite, it takes me a while to get bored. After doing stuff i want to do, i just sit, and listen to LP and other music. Then i try looking for other stuff to do.

lol Basically, all my friends are sitting on there asses on the computer because there always on msn. lol thank god I'm not like them, I play hockey in my spare time, thats pretty much all, zzzzzzz

im really hot, there are too many people in the one room and i have a big jacket on but i cant take it off.....
im bored as well....

hmmm...bored and i have a headache from the bright screen thats why i like this website, because its a black screen and less sore on the eyes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back