the how you feelin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heart_LP said:
I feel down again...I dont what´s the problem but it´s just..aaahh..something is really annoying me and I dont know what it is!! :(

I feel like that too...but this feeling is with me like every day and its driving me crazy!
I feel lonely, rejected, alone, without friends, wierd... and I hate myself every day more and more! Im tired of being me and living my ****ing and ****ed up life!
OK, this is how I feel...

diana said:
I feel like that too...but this feeling is with me like every day and its driving me crazy!
I feel lonely, rejected, alone, without friends, wierd... and I hate myself every day more and more! Im tired of being me and living my ****ing and ****ed up life!
OK, this is how I feel...
dont worry much about it..and when ever you wanna talk just feel free to PM me, ok?
hope you feel better soon

I feel bored and pretty much down..I´m tired too

LPfan4life0904 said:
Worst ****ing day of the week, usually Thursdays are my good days, but im so friggin pissed right now.

aww Hope you get...Unpissed

bleh I feel like.....A "I don't give a **** person" right now lol Dunno who to say it

twilightcrimson7 said:
*hands you cup-o-soup*
I feel shitty. and emotional. .____.
I'm starting to get depressed and pressured again. *sigh ** sigh*
thanx *hands chocolate to twilight* hope it makes u feel better! *hugs everyone else feeling sad*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back