The Incredible HULK! (May contain spoilers, read at own risk.)

ugur90

LOOOOOVEEED This movie!! being a comic book fan and a fan of the Incredible Hulk Video game i was amazed by this movie...and the cameo at the end of Robert Downing as Iron Man coming to talk about the Avengers almost gave me an orgasm haha...oh and the drop from the helicopter was epic! what do u gys thing

well me being a comic book marvel fan it was really good and also visually it was impressive much better than the 1st hulk movie

that's not true, right?

yep its true..better believe it

and Edwart Norton's acting was ok but the thing that was great was the way he looked more like Bruce Banner from the cartoons than did Eric Bana in the 1st movie...oh and also Stan Lee has a cameo as expected and its the most pivotal scene in the movie technically speaking haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard some bad things, it's not as bad as HULK but ya know the actor is going threw the whole 'DONT SEE THIS MOVIE ITS ****' thing he went threw during 'The Itallian Job' & he sure as hell was right bout that.

hmm still need to watch iron man, copied it a few days ago but im stuck on bleach and chuck lol
so action heroes will need to wait a bit longer :>
but the first one sucked (that annoying hulk 'glove fist' they advertised on tv only made it worse) so hope this one is better....

well, this movie is going to be ALOT better than the first soince Marvel took bakc the the licensing and stuff

Marvel studios made the recent Iron man movie, so expect good things, dont expect it to be special, but it does look good enough to watch

plus the trailer pretty much gives you the entire plot anyways....