the linkins....RESURRECTED!!!!

hey guys!!!! i'm glad everyone got their pm's, and guess what? we've already got an idea for an episode, courtesy of 4everLP_Shinoda....she thought of having a truth or dare episode where we get them to do funny stuff...what do you guys think???

sorry about that rae rae...

hey, good news!!! we have a new person to the linkins, recently referred by moi - please give a big welcome to...............FADING BEAUTY!!!!!!

Thanx for warm welcome.

Now before truth or dare stuffs we should choose some things...
Our Linkins need place to live...
Some big house 'cause they're famouse now or.....???

yeah they can live in a huge mansion, and they are surrounded by nosie neighbours that they love to annoy! lol i was thinking that one of the dares could be that someone runs down the block in thier boxers screaming something silly lol

LP_Soldier said:
yeah they can live in a huge mansion, and they are surrounded by nosie neighbours that they love to annoy! lol i was thinking that one of the dares could be that someone runs down the block in thier boxers screaming something silly lol
Yeah i agree cool idea!
They will have some crazy neighbours!!

here's the thing (i guess i forgot to tell you guys this in your pm's)....once we have enough ideas, we'll each be picking a few to make into episodes....that's kinda how the old linkins worked, except one person would start an ep, someone else would continue, and the episode would get all confusing after a while...i think this way would help get rid of that confusion....is that ok with you guys???

lpevanstaind said:
here's the thing (i guess i forgot to tell you guys this in your pm's)....once we have enough ideas, we'll each be picking a few to make into episodes....that's kinda how the old linkins worked, except one person would start an ep, someone else would continue, and the episode would get all confusing after a while...i think this way would help get rid of that confusion....is that ok with you guys???
Ok,I agree with u,so I´m gonna start 2 think something and then I will PM u :thumbsup:

Back