the linkins....RESURRECTED!!!!

i think we should have a neightbor with turrets and she keeps calling them to ask rob (or sum1) on a date, but she keeps saying all this carzy stuff :cool:

lpevanstaind said:
hmmm.....habits.....we gotta have joe be obsessed with his froggy.....
he he i like your idea,he should keep froggs in the house,than some of them will make terrible noise and ''nice smell'' that will make the others crazy....lol

LP_Soldier said:
yeah they can live in a huge mansion, and they are surrounded by nosie neighbours that they love to annoy! lol i was thinking that one of the dares could be that someone runs down the block in thier boxers screaming something silly lol

lol one ofnthe dares I was thinkin about was havin Mike get in a dress,put high heels on and put make up on and walk down the street shakin his ass like some women do who think their hot **** lol oh and with a hand bag

Rae Rae said:
lol one ofnthe dares I was thinkin about was havin Mike get in a dress,put high heels on and put make up on and walk down the street shakin his ass like some women do who think their hot **** lol oh and with a hand bag
hahaaha I can imagine that.
What about brad dressing and singing like britney spears,since he is a big fun of her,that would be hilarious :p

4everLP_Shinoda said:
hahaaha I can imagine that.
What about brad dressing and singing like <a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=11&k=britney%20spears" onmouseover="window.status='britney spears'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">britney spears</a>,since he is a big fun of her,that would be hilarious :p

I like Britney Spears idea...Brad is huge fan of her soo that will be soo damn fun!!!!

for those who want the original linkins, i'm sorry, but i don't remember the website it's on...i can tell you for sure that it's not on www.lpfiction.com .... it's on someone's personal website....what i'd do is go to forums.linkinpark.com , and search under Attention Linkins Writers....i believe you'll be able to find the link there....

yeah...have chester sing "sk8ter boi" from avril lavigne, mike sing "with you" by jessica simpson, brad sing "hit me baby one more time" from britney spears...i dunno what for the other guys....

lpevanstaind said:
yeah...have chester sing "sk8ter boi" from avril lavigne, mike sing "with you" by jessica simpson, brad sing "hit me baby one more time" from britney spears...i dunno what for the other guys....
What if instead of singing a song from jessica simpson,mike can sing any song from dido cuz he is a big fun of dido.

yeah, but imo, dido songs are depressing....i dunno of a really good one that would be good....but, now that i think about it, mike could look all goth - drag.....that would be hilarious...

What about the linkin mobile!? Its the best..

Lol!! Brad in a dress,that would be awsome!

In the real one, chester turns into the chemist and joe turns into a saint person,its funny :p and the priest is don gilmore!! haha

Back