the linkins....RESURRECTED!!!!

I have an idea for one of the other chapters. The guys can pretend that they are super heroes and try to save people (they drive the Linkinmobile) but when they try to save ppl they keep messing up, but in funnny ways. Im actually attempting to write some if it now. What do u guys think?

hey guys!!! here, for your viewing pleasure, is the first episode of THE LINKINS!!!
written by me (lpevanstaind) and fading beauty!!!! here it goes!!!
Somewehere in U.S.A..............

It was one of those bloody sunny rain days...
Down the empty dirty street at the end of the road...........
Six mans standing in front of big white house with read roof...
Linkins arrived to the new home...
Neighbors from the houses around looked through the curtains...
New rock age begin.........

chester: *angry and shaking head* **** it Mike,you called this ****-castle
You must be kidding me,c’mon now show me real house
Mike: *turning and nodding at chester* Dear Chaz i think to we agree that we will live like normal humans..so there you go normal house’’
Joe: *laughing* I like the garden this will be good place fo mine little friends’’
*Brad takes off headphones and they all for a second can hear Britney’s Toxic...*
brad:‘’ I like this place...soo far i will get a room i don’t want to share it with Mr. Hahn i’m so sick of his weird sounds and smell nooo moree man’’
Joe: *confused*‘’ Hey man that’s nature’’
Brad: *shakes head* I thought that you can wash you feet and stop those natural smells’’
Rob: *laughing* ‘’So are we gonna move in,or we will stay here and let those peoples around us to listen your conversations?’’
*he shows one house behind them where there was a face of young woman*
Phoenix: *smiling* ‘’ Maby she wants ’’warm’’ welcome!!!’’
Chaz: ‘’Yeah you can only hope’’ *pushes Phoenix and laughs*
Mike:‘’ Ok guys c’mon let’s go inside’’ *opens door of their new adventures....*

that's just the intro...i've got all the eps in my pm box, so it'll take a couple posts to get all the parts up...faded beauty told me to edit the ep, so that's why it looks kinda different

here's the next part!!!!

*the guys enter the house and look around*
chester:*in awe* wow...this place is big....
mike: perfect for me to do my routine!!!! *starts to take off his shirt*
everyone else: NO!!!!!
mike: but WHY?!?!?!?!?!?
chester: *whispering sharply to mike* do you want our new neighbors to think we're IDIOTS?????
mike: what does it matter??
Phoenix: *shakes head*ok Mike we know that YOU're and idiot,but we don't want the other to think that ok?''
*Mike starts to open his mouth but Rob stops him*
rob:'' What the hell this piano doing here?''
*rob points at black piano in one of the corners*
Mike: *laughing* '' You forget about my 10 years of piano lessons. i won't waste it ok!!''
Chester: *shrugs* '' Oh yeah, sure, so you will ruin our mind with that al la classic ****''
*Brad removes his headphones when the last note of Everytime finishes*
brad:''Soo let's take alook around''
Chester: *screams* '' Oh no, i'll first pick a room!!!!!!!''

is this cool so far, or what!!!!!!

LP_Soldier said:
I have an idea for one of the other chapters. The guys can pretend that they are super heroes and try to save people (they drive the Linkinmobile) but when they try to save ppl they keep messing up, but in funnny ways. Im actually attempting to write some if it now. What do u guys think?

excellent idea!!!! pm me when you're done, and i'll tell ya if we're ready for it to be posted...we need someone for ch.2, so i guess you'll be it!!!!!

hey guys!!! glad people are liking the story!!! here's the next part!!!

Joe: *shrugs* ‘’ Wait!!!! Mr. Froggy would like place for him’’
Chester: *yells* ‘’ WHAT THE **** YOU WANT WHOLE ROOM FOR THAT...thing?
Joe: *smiling* ‘’ At last he don’t scream like jark....;;
Mike: *nodding* ‘’ Yep and Froggys smells better than you Chaz anyway’’
Chester: *crossing his arms* ‘’ oh why don’t you all just get **** off my head????’’
Rob *crossing his arms and yawning* ‘’ You know, i like this show but i’m tired soo i want to go into the room and get some rest’’
*Brad agrees*
Brad:’’ Yeah let’s take some rooms’’
ZVRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Chaz: *confused*‘’What the htell si that sound?’’
Mike: *smiling* ’ thats bell i thought to put Beethoven: Symphony no. 9 s but i decide to this is worse ha ha’’

*Chester takes a seat on the stairs*
Chester:‘’ Oh my dear this **** is too deep’’

Mike: *returns with big smile* ‘’ hey Chaz guess what?’’
Chester: *rolls his eyes* ‘Joe got another frog collection?’’
Mike:‘’No i got studio equipment..wanna see it?’’
Chester: *nods* ‘’ Sure anything besde frogs’’

Back