The Lord Of The Underworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainfrenchfry

Who is the lord of the underworld. according to the bible Satan is the lord of the underworld but contrasting it to greek mythology Hades Rules the underworld. what do you all think?

bush is satan on earth. the real lord of the underworld was too damn lazy to get his ass up here so he sent a different evil person to enforce his will.

I apologize for any inconveinence.....however, if I do vote for one of the above, knowing fully well what Bush is doing in the photo.....as an avid and devout Texas Longhorn fan.......Bevo will hunt me down, gourde me to death, and I will have to spend the rest of eternity in hell........also known as the University of Oklahoma in Norman, Oklahoma! :(

I can't even bear the thought of it!

Well if I believed in satan I would have to say Bushy baby is the most likely representation

Everyone knows that Christopher Reeve is the current Lord of the Underworld and preceded by Pol Pot.

OK all jokes aside... Do you really think Reeves is in the same catagory as the man responsible for the cambodian killing fields??? Just a little bitter about super man are we?LOL

tizz said:
OK all jokes aside... Do you really think Reeves is in the same catagory as the man responsible for the cambodian killing fields??? Just a little bitter about super man are we?LOL

Just trying to get a rise out you people.

Where is the category stating that Satan and Hates are the same being with different names due to different religions, different languages, and a separation of 3,000 years? Come on Phreak, do I have to think of everything?

ToriAllen said:
Where is the category stating that Satan and Hates are the same being with different names due to different religions, different languages, and a separation of 3,000 years? Come on Phreak, do I have to think of everything?

I didn't start the poll, captainfrenchfry did. I just STUCK IT.

Come on is this the face of the devil?

Those are real tears ya know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back