The Love Topic II.

lmfao allie...*big walking ice cube* hehe ily

allie is lyke a big sis i never hads..and im sooo glad she came to lpf...shes different and if she never came it would be like rain without teh sunshine =>no rainbow

*poke stomach* I love her *pokes stomach again* because *poke poke poke your stomach* she's pokable o.0 & she's probably eventaully going to hit me for this but *poke's stomach again* I dont care. *pokes stomache* why? *pokes stomach again* because this is fun *poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke your stomach until its bruised in the shape of the end of my index poker finger*

............................tis love for you dear

If love was a tonic it would be extracted from Krista bottled up and sold in chemists and pharmsuticals, then the world would be a much better place.

Stenners said:
If love was a tonic it would be extracted from Krista bottled up and sold in chemists and pharmsuticals, then the world would be a much better place.

awwe-ness, hun. so make me one XD, throw it my way, & we'll wait & see if it passes the wall or not bc I want one & I know you know what I'm talking about. & I'll love you for it even more then I already do. Mk?

so yea...

you rockness in my socks & you know it... or do you!?

Back