The LP Random Downloads Thread

was told not to give that out.

btw, something I can never have wasn't a cover by LP. it was just music before the show lol. theres many shows like that. I have something I can never have from the MWT, PR04, Lisbon 04 and Rock Am Ring 04. also Hahn scratched Welcome to the Jungle before most all of their Ozzfest shows ^_^

4everLP_Shinoda said:
Hey thanx,I pmed u back telling u if u please could upload one doh closer through Rapidshare instead cuz megaupload gives me a pain in the ass ¬¬

Okay re-uploaded it, rapidshare link sent :)

ok another request, im looking for Jim Jones- we fly high! can you guy get it for me please? i cant find it anywhere. :confused: :(

dbzwarriorx said:
ok another request, im looking for Jim Jones- we fly high! can you guy get it for me please? i cant find it anywhere. :confused: :(
I can send it to you...but you don't have posted a lot...maybe you post some more before requesting....but it's just a Jim Jones song :p ...so....that'll be alright...lol

Jeezy said:
I can send it to you...but you don't have posted a lot...maybe you post some more before requesting....but it's just a Jim Jones song :p ...so....that'll be alright...lol

sorry i didnt mean to, if you like i'll stop posting a lot. :thumbsup:
thanks anyway Jeezy. :cool:

Just going back to LP again, does anyone have or know where to download LP live at filmore? thanks in advance

Thanks but linkin-inside doesnt work when i download. It cuts off half-way through. Thanks anyway though

Back