the most funniest moment in your life

oh yeah!

last year, when i was at coles.. these 2 kids, they has a crunchie bar

the first one goes "hey sis this smells like a yowie!"(its a chocoloate thing)
then the 2nd one goes "aww cool!"

I couldnt stop laughing coz the day before, my sister told me what yowie meant in japanese... it means gay.. LOL!

I tried selling my cat on ebay. I didn't get any bids b/c I wrote that its buelemic and some other stuff. I don't remember much b/c it was a while ago. And besides it was only up for one day.

I'll come up with more eventually...:)

i don't know i manged to do this but i have a fulton if i spelled i right
and i got up and almost tripped my self on the bed...ahhah.....

oh i was laughing..and then i was putting my pj bottoms on and i almost fell so at the same time i was hopping on one foot so i wouldn't fall over

lol

and there is a few other times... of corse theres the one where i ate a flower...

and then theres the ballroom dancing one.. lol
One day, me and my friend were walking to my house, she offered me to dance... and we started ballroom dancing in the middle of a busy road... lol

Mikes_Shadow said:
and there is a few other times... of corse theres the one where i ate a flower...

and then theres the ballroom dancing one.. lol
One day, me and my friend were walking to my house, she offered me to dance... and we started ballroom dancing in the middle of a busy road... lol

that was funny ...dancing in the middle of the road

when i was in edmonton me and a few ppl needed to get across a rly busy street so we played frogger. alex almost got hit by a truck...

great times!

when i was younger i was like really really really hyper and i was banging my head on stairs with carpet...

lol

well this was last year of july...a week before my birthday

my friend and i and my mom where in the car on the way back from the airport i have my cd play and have hybrid theory in there and i had my headphones on and singing my mom said to knock it off i said if i could play the cd on the car speakers and she said fine and then its came to a place for my head and i was really happy when this happend and i totally rocked out on a place for my head.....i did the parts just like chester and i roared like chester and ellie was laughing and my mom too...

lol

lpp said:
well this was last year of july...a week before my birthday

my friend and i and my mom where in the car on the way back from the airport i have my cd play and have hybrid theory in there and i had my headphones on and singing my mom said to knock it off i said if i could play the cd on the car speakers and she said fine and then its came to a place for my head and i was really happy when this happend and i totally rocked out on a place for my head.....i did the parts just like chester and i roared like chester and ellie was laughing and my mom too...

lol
lol that would kind of be embarassing, at least it woulda been for me.

my friend knows i know karate........so he kicked me.....i got up to punch him but i kinda fell off my chair instead.....

.....thats not funny but still he wont get over it....
another thing people wont get over is when i went to luna park.....i couldnt stop swearing on a ride so now #%&^ this %$&** is my trademark quote....and my friends named their band that

Breakingthehabit_197 said:
I feel on ass coming downstairs once, it was funny, it was also the time when my dad passed gas in a department store, it was funny b/c it pissed his girlfriend off. an scaring my dad's girlfriend by chasing her with fake frogs
that was funny

well this is funny

well anywho
we have cat well one day i took my rat and put it on my cat and she put her but done trying to get off her ass ....

so now she is afraid of the rat.

lmao

Back