The never ending thread....

Went riding this weekend IN SHORTS AND T-SHIRT......Sorry

Yeah, see the big difference here is I get snow and ice, which brings on a whole new type of riding.... You get Hurricane Sandy type weather which takes away riding spots! Sometimes we get lucky and on an ice day it ends up getting to like 40-50 degrees, which feels like t shirt weather when it's been -10 to +15* .

Yesterday I broke a record of mine, I threw up, being sober. First time I've gotten sick in over a decade, and boy I don't miss it. I ended up getting the flu, and tomorrow is my birthday! I don't know if I am going to even head up north to go hunting.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo'
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Went riding yesterday, was unseasonably warm. Me and my buddy took our wive's with. Put on about 60 miles. 75% of that was riding ditches. We had a blast even though we had to take it kinda easy since the girls were with.

Been debating rather I tear my bike down and fix everything while I dont have the money.. Or wait till tax time and then tear it down so its ready for summer....

Oh wait.... I dont even have the proper tools to take the motor apart....

Back