The New Linkin Park Album Sucks!

the thread title scared me alill o.o
anyways, I dont think so..no..they did say that it would be totally different than their usuall music but they are really talented and I'm sure that they wont come up with something..britney spears-ishXD

If I think the new album sucks, then quite simply I won't listen to it. I'll still like the band and listen to HT and Meteora, but I probably won't like them as much if they put out a really bad album.

I don't think the new album is gonna be bad. I think it's gonna be the best LP record ever. Stay positive!!! Lookin forward for the first single.

Singles usualy come out about 2 weeks before the record although Kanye West's - Diamonds From Sierria Leone came out some 6weeks before.

*looks at thread title*

Well, then I guess the LP album is gonna have something in common with BloodFrosts' mom...

(JK bud)

Stenners said:
What do u mean meteora didnt sound like hybird theory? IMHO they sound TOO similar and has Hahn said Meteora was part 2 of Hybrid Theory. Their next album is gonna have a new sound compared to those 2 albums, so if u left because they didnt sound alike (even though they did) then u wont like the next change lol.

Reanimation was good one of the better remix albums the songs did sound fresh and those who stopped likeing and artist because they experiment is kind of shallow. I personally hate artists that tread the same ground all the time and never evolving.

okay.....i dont think Meteora sounded anything like hybrid theory (even if mr.hahn DID say it was the 2nd prt) To me, Meteora's lyrics were more deep, and personal (i personally like it more.) HT was more of like their first album, so they were trying to show the world what they sounded like. I first started liking Linkin Park, when Breaking The Habit came out, so I went and bought Meteora first. After wards came Hybrid Theory and Reanimation, to me. I still like Meteora better. it's deep, and i like it. BUT i do agree with u about the Reanimation thing. Personally, i LOVED that cd! it kicked ass!!!

oh, and even IF lp's new album DOES suck (which i totally doubt it will) i'll still love them. I didn't like the mashup cd with Jay-Z (i go more 4 rock than rap....and even if i do listen 2 rap, it's only MIKE!!!! lol!) and i STILL LOVE LINKIN PARK!!!!!! so no, i wouldn't stop being an lp fan...omg! NEVER!!!

chesterfreak143 said:
okay.....i dont think Meteora sounded anything like hybrid theory (even if mr.hahn DID say it was the 2nd prt) To me, Meteora's lyrics were more deep, and personal (i personally like it more.) HT was more of like their first album, so they were trying to show the world what they sounded like. I first started liking Linkin Park, when Breaking The Habit came out, so I went and bought Meteora first. After wards came Hybrid Theory and Reanimation, to me. I still like Meteora better. it's deep, and i like it. BUT i do agree with u about the Reanimation thing. Personally, i LOVED that cd! it kicked ass!!!

oh, and even IF lp's new album DOES suck (which i totally doubt it will) i'll still love them. I didn't like the mashup cd with Jay-Z (i go more 4 rock than rap....and even if i do listen 2 rap, it's only MIKE!!!! lol!) and i STILL LOVE LINKIN PARK!!!!!! so no, i wouldn't stop being an lp fan...omg! NEVER!!!

quit right, same here :D

i think the next album will have loads of new styles and thats the thing wich got me into Meteora, HT and the other albums. "that´s what keeps the music new and keeps it fresh" (-Rock'n'Roll ;) )

okay.....i have a question that Has NOTHING 2 do with LP's new upcoming album.....sorry =)

how do you get a Reputation here? everyone has like a thousand little green bars, and i only have 1?!?!?????? =( (i'm new so....i dont know what's going on!)

chesterfreak143 said:
okay.....i have a question that Has NOTHING 2 do with LP's new upcoming album.....sorry =)

how do you get a Reputation here? everyone has like a thousand little green bars, and i only have 1?!?!?????? =( (i'm new so....i dont know what's going on!)

u have 2 make mucho freinds,become famous,and have people click on your add rep thingy like this *clicks*

I'm just afraid that this new album will be too mainstream and more hiphop, and more what the record label wants them to sound like. Then it would be a crap album.

All we can do is wait and see. If it's crap, then it's crap.

Back