The New Simpsons Movie? Who's Going!?

Just you wait, If you got sick of the simpsons fast, you will get sick of family guy and all that quicker! :p

Hell no, I just stopped watching them since I have other things to do.

Family Guy I can't watch right now since I need to study up for end of the year exams.

Metalocalypse is in between seasons, and I still watch the old episodes

I will never get tired of watching The Simpsons!They are a classic in Argentina XD and most ppl love them XD so I'm deffinately gonna go to the cinema to watch the movie!
Why is lame that GD is in the movie?I think it's great since GD is an awesome band :D

Btw here's a link to the pic where Bart is naked =p http://www.fotolog.com/simpsonsmovie/23967250
Finally a comment worth reading :p At least somebody still likes the simpsons like me ;) PS - Thanks for the link mate. :thumbsup:

I know where the link leads, that's why I posted it. Its a joke that KATG (the podcast advertised) set up. Relax man, I didn't mean any harm by it. :)
Ohh ok :) Sorry mate, it's just some new members are posting in invalid links and it really gets on my nerves If it leads me to websites with ads / off-topic :)

Ohh ok :) Sorry mate, it's just some new members are posting in invalid links and it really gets on my nerves If it leads me to websites with ads / off-topic :)

Haha fair enough. I'm not new to this scene as such, just this new forum. I couldn't remember the password for my old account so I made a new one. I'll try not to get too over zealous about posting KATG related links. XD

Haha fair enough. I'm not new to this scene as such, just this new forum. I couldn't remember the password for my old account so I made a new one. I'll try not to get too over zealous about posting KATG related links. XD
lol, you could of pressed "I forgot your password" link and reset it.... :thumbsup:

I remember reading PsychoTeddy posts...I may just be crazy...

(Back on topic) I think that the movie will be okay, most TV to Movie things suck.

I haven't been here for a really long time. See my posts in the 'old school roll call' thread.

But yes, on topic: I will probably see the movie just to see what all the hype is about.

Back