The President Barack Obama Thread

Are you implying that I don't know how the American system works? I know how it works. Therefore, I compared.

i agree that you can study up on how different governmental systems work for different countries and all, but i don't think you can actually compare between them until you have lived underneath their reign. i could never tell you i know how it feels to live under Australian rule because i have never lived there. you might read textbooks and research into how riding a horse works, but until you actually mount the horse and start riding, you will never know how it really feels to ride the horse. therefore, you will never have any idea how it is to actually experience the American government rules and regulations until you live here.

Are you implying that I don't know how the American system works? I know how it works. Therefore, I compared.

Hey, this is meant to be Obama's thread.
main.php

You started the tangent, and now it is over. You can't just be all like "This is supposed to about Obama" when you went off-topic.
Anyway, back to the man of the year...

Ok well Obama is a good president...so far....i guess...idk. All i don't want is for people to get out of hand and then start thinking that since Obama is President and all I (anyone who isn't American...basically white) have certain privalages. Now where i come from (which is from the ghetto) a lot of ppl take advantage of that kind of stuff.

I mean, take this for example: I was at work the other day and this guy started to argue because he didn't want to pay for extra...something (IDK what it was). So he started shouting and then out of no where you hear him yell OBAMA!!!!!!

What i am implying is that an African-American or Mexican-American or any other race should not us him as an advantage for certain privlages. I mean they're using him for money. People have shirts, hats, and other accessories (not sure if i spelled right) of Obama. We all know that he's president but will he really do all he said. Just cuz he's said doesn't mean he is gonna do all of it. Since all this debt with the banks and car companies how will he get everything back to normal. (and i didn't mean to go off topic if i did)

Back