The Rebel Flag!

neilsthepoet said:
At this point if I called you stupid
I wouldn't be insulting you as much

As...........I would be describing you.

Neils
5:30 pm
02/07/2006

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have ignored most of the smeg you wrote, because, well ... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was...

Well...pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count (and rhyme), you will have more success.

True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted, that everyone has an easy time of mastering.

But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never have exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been "right." Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

Don't forget your ketchup sandwiches when you get on the special bus in the morning dickhead.

Hope that helps.

Love,
Tex

Tex said:
I think that's Australian slang you silly ****.

No it ****in isn't. Bollocks is pomgolian for plain old bullshit.

Bullocks were used to haul logs before dozers were invented.

Aussies would just say it's a crock of **** and be done with it.

builder said:
No it ****in isn't. Bollocks is pomgolian for plain old bullshit.

Bullocks were used to haul logs before dozers were invented.

Aussies would just say it's a crock of **** and be done with it.

You're right, Bollox is britslang for bullshit, not BULLOCKS.

I meant that yarbo stuff m8, never heard of a ****in' yarbo in me life. Probably coz all your ancestors nicked 'em all.

Tex said:
You're right, Bollox is britslang for bullshit, not BULLOCKS.

I meant that yarbo stuff m8, never heard of a ****in' yarbo in me life. Probably coz all your ancestors nicked 'em all.

The really funny/ironical thing is, we now live in a paradise full of promise and resources, while you mob are still languishing in a polluted, dirt-poor, miserable **** of a place ruled by a twisted class system.

Oh, and your chicks are sluts. Keep sending 'em over. ;)

EDIT: and we know how to play rugby, soccer and cricket better than your players.

We let you take the ashes last year cause we want you to polish that ****ing trophy. We've had it so long it was getting kinda grubby lookin'.

builder said:
The really funny/ironical thing is, we now live in a paradise full of promise and resources, while you mob are still languishing in a polluted, dirt-poor, miserable **** of a place ruled by a twisted class system.

No mate the real irony is, that despite all that you lot keep moving over here and working in our pubs.

And we're keeping the sluts if you don't mind. It's probably the only natural resource we have.
;)

For the love of God, what the hell started THIS testosterone contest? Have a beer. Please. All of you.

We're all the same from Lancashire mate. I'll be sat around in the pub thirty years from now sayin' "****in' Iraqis. Bombed our chippy."
;)

angie said:
For the love of God, what the hell started THIS testosterone contest? Have a beer. Please. All of you.

Oh, we're just welcoming the new guy, Angie. Nothing to see here. ;)

Tex said:
No mate the real irony is, that despite all that you lot keep moving over here and working in our pubs.

And we're keeping the sluts if you don't mind. It's probably the only natural resource we have.
;)

You do have the Royal family. The yanks are a bit jealous of that one. Though **** knows why.

You cleaned that ashes trophy yet? We're gonna take it off you again directly.

builder said:
You do have the Royal family. The yanks are a bit jealous of that one. Though **** knows why.

Same here, 'specially as they're German.
You cleaned that ashes trophy yet? We're gonna take it off you again directly.

Not if you play like a bunch of sheilas again m8. ;)

angie said:
Bristol is far from a hick town. East Hampton, Colchester, Moodus, East Haddam, Salem,...Those are considered hick towns. Bristol is a decent sized town. Jesus, you guys have a ****in' amusement park.

lake coumpounce is a one of a kind amusement park and its the oldest functional amusement park in the north east. so many people that go there say they would have a better time at a six flags or quassy.

no, those are small towns, bristol is kind of a small town, the only actual citys in connecticut are like hartford, bridgeport and new haven. bristols population is comparable to that of meriden and west hartford but we are for the most part different from them otherwise. but yes, east hampton, colchester, ect. those are hick towns, different kinds of hick towns. bristol is like 90 percent middle class, everyday, average people. i got neighbors who get drunk off their ass and fire up their chain saw or light off fire works. one of my neighbors has about 10 cars in his backyard, the one on the other side i swear has never done any work around his house. the one behind me i caught one day drinking with his friends, also neighbors of ours, then he got his chain saw out, climbed a big tree in his backyard and dropped one branch on his shed and one branch on his trailer. this is where i live.

in high school most of the people were pretty average. but there was this kid who used to put voltage to capacitors in electronics class, they would explode and he got a rise out of everything that exploded, caught fire or could be fired. proud member of bristol fish and game. then this other kid sent a message to our vice principal saying, "this is your bookie, pay up or ill break your legs". then in 9th grade, there was this kid who wouldnt do his work unless he got to sit in this seat that he liked. that was the same kid who later threatened to shoot out the school. i also had this idiot who used to beat me with wires in electronics class, he stopped after i got him a few times. then this other kid used to have this area by some lockers he called the spot. i wasnt allowed at the spot only him and one of his friends, one day i found out where the spot was and showed up, pissed him right off. recently i ran into him at napa. turns out he works there and his uncle owns the locol napa's. i could go on but i think i said enough. lots of real winners here.

NASCAR JUNKIE said:
I get pissed the **** off! Every time i hear somebody saying the confederate flag is a hate flag. Because for one why would a prime time show like the dukes have it on their program? Second of all why would the state of Georgia have the rebel flag on the right corner of their state flag? Third it's just as much of an American flag as the stars and stripes. So for all you liberals out there that have nothing better to do. But complain about something that you know nothing about. Shut the hell up!!!! And for those people like me. Don't be shy and Let it :)

I'm not from the south. But i agree 100%.

THUMPER1 said:
I'm not from the south. But i agree 100%.
I am from the South. I dont agree. That flag stood for slavery. Come pick some cotton for me sometime ,dumbass! lol

Tell me more about your history.

I think every state is actually a country,I could be wrong, a bit like Europe in that way. But you have a federation whereas we do not, although the EU seems to want this. Now then did the civil war break out before the federation was established, or after ? ie, did those blue bellies start the war because some southern states would not join the federation. Or, did the blue bellies start the war because some southern states insisted on leaving the federation? God bless Dixieland...

What I don't get is

When somebody is called a retard,

Does that mean they had to try twice at being a tard?

Neils
8:19 pm
04/14/2007

Back