!!!!!The Rejected LP Song!!!!!!

Suicide King said:
You=banned.

You = An absolute genius.

:rolleyes:

i_love_mike_shinoda2 said:
Why in the world would you come here and have an username that says "Omg Linkin Park Rules" and all you're doing is going against them.

I wouldn't expect you to understand.

i_love_mike_shinoda2 said:
If I were you I would **** off before I go to your house and beat the **** out of you..

Haha!

You... beat... me?

Hahahahaha!

well...

well i think the most rejected song ever made by linkin park is numb-encore.JAYZ IS A REALLY BIG ASS-KISSER AND I'D LIKE TO KILL HIM FOR RUING LP'S IMAGE!

dianastroie said:
well i think the most rejected song ever made by linkin park is numb-encore.JAYZ IS A REALLY BIG ASS-KISSER AND I'D LIKE TO KILL HIM FOR RUING LP'S IMAGE!
I'D like to kill you for ruining link park fans image, ya lil ticked off ass bandit :D

dianastroie said:
Then, go ahead, kill him. He's retired anyway so he's not going to bother you more.
His Encore lyrics fit perfectly to the Numb melody, Numb/Encore is one of the better songs on CC, that's why it's a single.
Jay-Z is the opposite of an ass kisser, he's independant, unlike some people here.
Well, I'm not wasting more time on you, you're hopeless.

Suicide King said:
You=banned.
We all love you for this :thumbsup:

HenryDaniels said:
You = An absolute genius.

:rolleyes:

I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Haha!

You... beat... me?

Hahahahaha!
You must be omglinkinprkruls!!... haha you got double banned!

As for the song, pretty good concept... really poorly made. :(

Well I would say it isn't that bad, except it's off sync a bit and rapping doesn't really fit that well into breaking the habit.

If you kinda look at the song Breaking the Habit from a perspective, you will see and grasp that rapping doesn't fit that well to it.
It's an emotional song, not that Rap can't have emotional stuff but again it is a "different" for Linkin Park, it's not like the other songs so putting rap to it make it pretty general.

Your taking away the spark of the song by putting rap to it, I suggest you use another song instead or some other group.

If your into mixing; Get CoolEdit Pro (pay for it bitch) :)

Suicide King said:
You=banned.

sorry im really late
but lol, thats funny :)
GO SUICIDEKING!

and my comp wouldnt let me hear the music...i feel kinda lonerish, im gonna try again later..

keza said:
sorry im really late
but lol, thats funny :)
GO SUICIDEKING!

and my comp wouldnt let me hear the music...i feel kinda lonerish, im gonna try again later..
lol im late too, and its was funni go suicideking..
Stenners said:
Yeaaaa im a real bitch, im the simon cowell of the forums =D
LMAFO... ur funny..

Back