The Remix Competition!

Z44

Hey guyz! Z herre. :D Listen, the succesfull LPFA gave me the idea of having an LPF remix contest. The way we would do it is that we would pick some judges. If we chose them, i dun wanna offend any1 or start anything but i would have 2 say that the best LPF remixers r Agent2594, Reflectionist & Tails155. :) What we would do is that we would have diff. volumes of contests. 4 example, we would start with the first one. The judges[me and the ppl i mentioned if they want to.] will agree on picking ONE, only ONE LP song. The ppl who wanna enter would have tto contact us. then, they would remix the songs and hand them in. Unlike LPF Album, the judges cannot help out any of the remixers. The gotta perform SOLO. The n, we would judge them, and only 3 remixers will win, 1st[gold], 2nd[silver], or 3rd[bronze]. The 1st best remixer would win a prize that the judges would have to discuss on. Whether it's LP rare media, or certificates, W/E! we'll think of sumthing! :) I fthis is a good idea, contact only me for now and I'll c if u kan be in it. I n0 u guyz kan do it cuz u kiked a*s on LPFA!!! i will also have to spealk 2 the "judges" and if they approve the invitation.

Until then,

Z. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I wanna be a judge... I may not be the best remixer, but I know whats good and whats not. :p besides... you should have an odd number of people so you dont have ties... and so far youve olny got 4 ppl.

Plz let me know if I can... ;)

Z44 said:
Whether it's LP rare media, or certificates, W/E! we'll think of sumthing! :)

I've got some spare LP items and media that can probably be used as prizes if needed.

PM me for details if interested...

azemkamikaze03 said:
oo k so ur saying u might pick a song like...in the end, numb and BTH now i could say well i wanna doo A numb remix...so im in the numb catagory.?

Well, like I said. We're gunna have like different volumes or versions of it. For each one, the judges will get 2gether and decide on a song. And the contestants will ONLY be able 2 remix THAT song cuz it'll be too confusing.
Like u said, we might have alot at the time so u kan remix any LP song u want. So, yea, we'll prolly have more than one several at the time. :)

Spike_1412 said:
Sounds like an ace idea!
Can I be a judge? Pwetty pwetty pwease!

[off topic] For a ten year old, you are one hell of a remixer[/off topic]

Shlol... :D :blushes: thanx.

And not every1 kan be a judge. if u want 2, send me a sample of one of ur remixes. if u remix. according to the quality of ur trak, i shall decide to accept u as one of the judges. THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE. send samples to kooloh_sebas@hotmail.com or AIM linkindude41 .

CHEERZ!

Z out. :)

Back