"The Rising Tied" - Uk release 21/11/05 *OUT NOW BUY IT*

o0SugaxNxSpice0o

Clive Billy Johnson
It seems like we've been waiting FOREVER for this cd to come out, but the date is finally here for the people living in the Uk! Go out to your HMV or Virgin Megastores and BUY THE CD! Buy it buy it buy it :D

The Rising Tied - Fort Minor ~*~*OUT NOW*~*~!!!

Yeah you heard me! Right this minute lol. Even though everybody has already heard it anyway ;)

I'm at college right now heh. But I finish at lunchtime so I'll go buy the special edition version whilst I'm at town! I really can't wait now, hopefully I'll get through Business Studies ok o_0

Attachments

• B000BKSISA.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
    B000BKSISA.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 170
Last edited by a moderator:
because HMV has the re-issued ones and Virgin has the ****ed up ones. I think they had to raise the prices...

Aww 23 hours will just fly by! It's definatly worth waiting for though =)

HMV are asses! They over price every single cd out there, except the pop ones that little kids buy. Those ones are about £9.99 which is decent...for them :D
Hybrid Theory was £16.99 just the other day lmao ^.^ The special DVD was £16.99 and I was like screw that >.> I went into music zone where it was only £14.97 ^.^

The extra dvd was shorter than I expected but I enjoyed it muchies xD! I've listened to the album twice today, it's awesome! Well I don't really wanna say too much about it yet till I've had a proper listen!

Hahninator said:
LOL :p Ask Vash when he gets on about how I rant about people on AIM lmao

Do you have Yahoo, AIM or MSN? :D
lol!
Yeah I've heard about those, especially the 2 am ones :p

I've got MSN, yeah.

i hate my dad. i have to work for the money and he wouldn't let me get it today because he didnt' want to go into town... commie!

Back