The sig showcase thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
salmanlp said:
i made a sig for sum 1

;)

hot sig, just that bar needs to be blended a bit better.
Maybe lower the opacity and use a few grungy brushes on a layer mask...

Last edited by a moderator:
I made this sig just before, Im still not happy with the text though, so comments would be appreciated...

;)

I like the effect with poster like pics. The color isn't my favorite but I mean it's just me. I think if you made the sig with a longer width and reput the text possibly lower the opacity it'll look better.

New sig & avy set to get back into PS.

Memoirs of a Geisha
Avy:
3a73c9df4b2f0c963db464768cb46777.png

Sig:
22bae98657851c730d2d7d0475cc6e23.png

Nice sig, but in the picture on the left you can see the black from its orginal picture. use the same black as the picture so itll blend better just when ur selecting a color move you cursor over the image and click on the black area and the color will match. :thumbsup:

its a nice 10 though

Tomer said:
What do you think about my new sig?

;)

yeh, its alright, could be better, try saving it as a jpeg and not a gif, u will get a better quality. Some colour would be nice, and maybe a border,

Vash - on the sig the chick on the left...you can see a long line going straight down...its nothing serious but if u bleneded it slowly with her hair it would look cooler and not so pasted. Ya Mean?

Tomer- Your curernt one is better. this one looks un photoshopped...maybe like a cheaper software that comes with your printer or scanner

Tomer- Your curernt one is better. this one looks un photoshopped...maybe like a cheaper software that comes with your printer or scanner

LOL.. I actually made it on photoshop. but i suck at it so.. :p

Just seeing what a new sig looks like on here! :)
I made my current one really fast, so I thought I'd see what you think of this one:

93494b6782f9a064b174b1342818e7e4.jpg

Ooh, it blends into the black background quite nicely - it looks like a transparent gif, but better quality :) I'll leave it a bit, then I think I'll have a change! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back