The Sims 2 V2 !!!

c5155addc38829b2e1a79fd382dca3be.jpg

I see myself as a red head most of the time. That's me and my daughter Azaria. Dammit. Too small. Oh well.

wanna know why? You posted the thumbnail. There's two versions of every snapshot taken in game, one file extention should be .screenshot the other .thumbnail. The screenshot is the one you wanna post for future reference ;)

You go to My Docs/EAGames/TheSims2/Neighbourhoods/(click on the neighbourhood you're playing, click on the .jpg files inside the folders to see if that's your neighbourhood, say for example N001)/Storytelling - and the screenshots are in there ;)

Edit: Azaria huh? As in a dingo ate my baby azaria? well if there was ever a trully aussie name (or infamous aussies name) I guess that was it XD
Sounds cool. Twins made in game or created them in Create a family?

**** I just saw your edit woman.

Haha, Azaria, not that Azaria. But as in Azaria Lee my ranger off Guild Wars. And yeah. Alanis after Alanis Morissette. :D

I did it in create a family. And the links ain't working :S something about a database error.

edit. I did it! Woot.

94ac87e7ae54d809c45aea5e7d528f3b.jpg

We're poor .... Daniel with one of the kids and me sitting on the couch.

It was the only .screenshot I could find >.> Oh well got the whole day to play sims 2 :) God damn we're so poor I'm gonna do something naughty and use the money cheat. I hate being poor dammit, and when the kids grow up there'll be no space upstairs for them.

Ok better screenshots. I got the twins mixed up from another lot I have so instead of it being Azaria and Alanis its Alanis and Vincent.

bde056bbc4115424e16738c2b70c0da2.jpg

Me and Vincent
0e637b97d9a0e247f7f2fda41592ba8e.jpg

Me and Alanis
7bf132e715b01e97c62271b2088f3041.jpg

Daniel and Vincent

oh btw my babies have grown up :D and I'm preggy >.>

422f75e4ea380dc06b1d3f02cf7630ab.jpg

d03c2d78d8dbf4a6e0096ebf2f3a8752.jpg

Ok so I have all the downloaded stuff for the x-files plus, the clean installer. Where do I go from there? I feel like such a noob.

Ok so I have all the downloaded stuff for the x-files plus, the clean installer. Where do I go from there? I feel like such a noob.
you should now have .zip or .rar files that you downloaded, right?
Do what I do, right click, extract files there (wherever you downloaded them to)
Then (and most importantly) you open up 'my documents/ea games/the sims 2/'
Here you need to create a new folder - and call it downloads. in downloads you can put all skins, clothes, eyes and hair (meshes and recolours). None of these can go in subfolders, BUT you can create subfolders in the download folder and place everything else in subfolders, make sense?

So, create new folder in 'my documents/ea games/the sims 2/'
Call it 'Downloads'
What can go in 'Downloads' - hair, clothes, skin, eyes (genetics)
(NONE of these can go in subfolders)

What can go in subfolders in 'Downloads' - objects, recolours, walls, floors, hacks, mods, everything else...

All good?
Cute pics btw.
Oh and I envy your ability NOT to cheat. I wish I was like that...

Depends really, Daniel and I are both little shits. Physically, we'll have to wait until she's a toddler. Man, I wanna find a cute little bugs bunny outfit to put on her soon, just like the one my sister bought for my nephew when he was 3 months old.

Purely unforgivable. Had you made me cheat with someone more appealing, even Mike, I would have forgiven you. Brian - unforgivable.

I almost always make sims that are as close to me as I can, not just in looks, but I mean likes and aspirations too. So I always have the duel 'wants' of family and romance - and these always conflict. I cheat because I have so many sweet eye-candy-treats living in my hoods that I can't resist, and I like seeing the genetic merges from my one-nighters ;)

Having said that, yet to cheat on David. What's it been now, 6 months and faithful. So far. We'll see how that one pans out... (might be cause he's scary enough if I think of straying he'll kill me! XD I saw him on stage, man punches the air so much it's enough to make ya nervous... and awed *droolage*)

Back