There are white victims!

1) And just how much did YOU help, you hypocritical jihading idiot!

Well I actually felt sad, which the american government neglected to feel while they were on vacation.

2) the word "Great" was not in the original quote, idiot!

Yes fool,I put it there.Well done :confused:

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Well I actually felt sad, which the american government neglected to feel while they were on vacation.
The extent of islamic charity, no doubt!

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Yes fool,I put it there.Well done :confused:
I laugh at your stupidity... you even quoted the word "Great"... you really need to do something with that broken down brain of yours.

The extent of islamic charity, no doubt!

Ooh is this another high jack? New Orleans. Get back on track MRIH.

I laugh at your stupidity... you even quoted the word "Great"... you really need to do something with that broken down brain of yours.

You idiot.I put them as a way of showing my sarcasm.What was so good about the relief efforts to try and **** up?
That's what I meant.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Ooh is this another high jack? New Orleans. Get back on track MRIH.

You idiot.I put them as a way of showing my sarcasm.What was so good about the relief efforts to try and **** up?
That's what I meant.
Look who's talking. :rolleyes:

No one cares about the white victims-- that's just not interesting for the masses. Sure, we pity them, but who's going to give millions to help a bunch of flooded white people? Now, say that it's a myriad of black people, and no matter how much everyone will qualm about if this is a race issue or not, there will be a more favorable response to help.
That's not necessarily a bad thing, though.
Yes, there were white victims. Yes, it isn

Ruse said:
No one cares about the white victims-- that's just not interesting for the masses. Sure, we pity them, but who's going to give millions to help a bunch of flooded white people? Now, say that it's a myriad of black people, and no matter how much everyone will qualm about if this is a race issue or not, there will be a more favorable response to help.
That's not necessarily a bad thing, though.
Yes, there were white victims. Yes, it isn

NASCAR JUNKIE said:
That's not what this thread was about. You stupid ass piece of ****. Sounds like you need to wake the **** up. All races should be treated equally! Regardless of what color they are. So why are you saying who cares about the white folks? You must be a ******!!!!!!

I noticed that you edited post, NJ? Why? The first draft didn't sound pathetically racist enough?

Gotta say something (I didnt read all the posts so spare me)

If this had happend to a rich, white, and weathy area...I would think that bush would purposly send his own yahts to come to the rescue...race always plays a card in everything...no matter what u say...

sesstreets said:
Gotta say something (I didnt read all the posts so spare me)

If this had happend to a rich, white, and weathy area...I would think that bush would purposly send his own yahts to come to the rescue...race always plays a card in everything...no matter what u say...
Yes! That's rich people. Did you know there's poor white folks all over the south. Not just that. But not all rich people are white. Wake the **** up!

Amen to that. This is just like when a black person doesn't get hired or accepted into a certain college.

"Oh, you're racist, you're racist!"

Shut the **** up, monkey. No they aren't. You just didn't fulfill the requirements. Now go make cracker jokes and listen to your rap "music" or something you stereotypical, lack of accountability, scape-goating lazy piece of ****.

mozartownsmusic777 said:
Amen to that. This is just like when a black person doesn't get hired or accepted into a certain college.
Well, ya started out strong...

"Oh, you're racist, you're racist!"
Good use of dramatics and suggestive mood writing style, I appreciate that.

Shut the **** up, monkey.
OK, here we have a problem... can you see what the issue might be ???

No they aren't. You just didn't fulfill the requirements. Now go make cracker jokes and listen to your rap "music" or something you stereotypical, lack of accountability, scape-goating lazy piece of ****.
Uhmmm... conclusion... your an idiot...:rolleyes:

mozartownsmusic777 said:
Now go make cracker jokes and listen to your rap "music" or something you stereotypical, lack of accountability, scape-goating lazy piece of ****.

Wow. What a rant! Why don't you tell all of us how you really feel?

No this is not praise...

NASCAR JUNKIE said:
I'm getting sick and ****ing tired of these stupid ******s trying to throw the race card at President Bush. I keep listening to the news and T.V. about how the NAACP and other black organizations are trying to say that Bush is a racist because he did'nt take care of the Katrina victims fast enough. These ****ers are looking for any ecuse to use the race card. What the hell is up with that? There's white folks in the South too people!

Whoa, bitch!! hold on there you ****ing stupid white pieve of trailer ****. I don't even consider you white, you inbred ****tard....you're too much of a ****** yourself to ever be called white in my eyes. Racist piece of **** *******....

TheDarkTwo said:
Whoa, bitch!! hold on there you ****ing stupid white pieve of trailer ****. I don't even consider you white, you inbred ****tard....you're too much of a ****** yourself to ever be called white in my eyes. Racist piece of **** *******....

Wow... do you have a newsletter I can subscibe to? Your opinions intrigue me.

TheDarkTwo said:
You sound like the coon! Stupid ****in' ghetto ass ******! NJ is just another white man proud of his white heritage and stands up for his ****!

Back