They make that choice!

I don't support Curious George's reasons for going to Iraq. Things just seem a bit off. However, I would NEVER badmouth the soldiers. They are doing their job, more than I ever could do, and I have the uttmost respect for them because of it. It just seems like too many are dying, and it is very sad. And scary. My brother is going in Jan., and it upsets me that he won't be around when his niece is born, and she very well may never have the chance to ever meet him. So I suppose my dislike of the war is more for personal reasons than anything else, but kudos to those soldiers!!

I could have sworn we had this discusion about 3 or 4 times in the past month. Oh well. Like I have said in the past threads, I completely support the war. For those of you that really have no unearthly idea of what Saddam Hussein did when he was in power to his own people, I suggest buying/renting this DVD http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=1808680073&cf=info&intl=us
Although it thoroughly pissed me off, it was strongly informative. I really don

8_BALL said:
I could have sworn we had this discusion about 3 or 4 times in the past month. Oh well. Like I have said in the past threads, I completely support the war. For those of you that really have no unearthly idea of what Saddam Hussein did when he was in power to his own people, I suggest buying/renting this DVD http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=1808680073&cf=info&intl=us
Although it thoroughly pissed me off, it was strongly informative. I really don

Vortex said:
I dont like you guys in iraq very much........I would rather not have our people killed. I just dont like the pretense of the war. If they had been more honest about it, prehaps went throught the correct channels, and didnt act like a baby by saying "we dont care if the rest of the world likes it or not"....

then i may have had a different opinion.

I dont support the war, but feel for our troops.......however you wont catch me with a yellow magnetic ribbon on my car unless i had someone over there of course...
I can deal with that response. I just get tired of talking about it.

8_BALL said:
I can deal with that response. I just get tired of talking about it.

Might have something to do with your living it. Since i am not i jump into these convos here and there...but jump out...

You have a much further leap than i do!

Vortex said:
Might have something to do with your living it. Since i am not i jump into these convos here and there...but jump out...

You have a much further leap than i do!
Well I'm not just going to "look the other way" when I see a moron (not aimed at anyone in particular) speaking about something they are obviously are unknowledgeable about. I feel almost like it is my responsibility to inform people that are only looking at little pieces of the puzzle instead of the big picture. I understand that people have the right to disagree with what goes on in Iraq. That

8_BALL said:
Well I'm not just going to "look the other way" when I see a moron (not aimed at anyone in particular) speaking about something they are obviously are unknowledgeable about. I feel almost like it is my responsibility to inform people that are only looking at little pieces of the puzzle instead of the big picture. I understand that people have the right to disagree with what goes on in Iraq. That

Back