Thin skinned people

That is ****ing stupid. It ain't like he insulted her, he was only telling the wench the damn truth.

If the truth hurts, wear a ****ing band-aid.

Like that girl who sued McDonalds for making her fat.

or that lady who sued McDonals for making "too hot" of a coffee.

or that lady...

seem to be all the angry, fat, old, ugly ladies are the ones that's sueing everyone.

sovikolp said:
Like that girl who sued McDonalds for making her fat.

or that lady who sued McDonals for making "too hot" of a coffee.

or that lady...

seem to be all the angry, fat, old, ugly ladies are the ones that's sueing everyone.

Their only positive effect on this world is to feed starving carnivorous animals with their massive bulk. **** them.

That and the fact tons of cash are going to therapy for their emotional problems, money goes to feeding them, money goes to perscribed fat killers, liposuction, and whatever else I can think of...food isn't the only thing they consume.

This has got to be one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.
IT IS HIS JOB TO GIVE HER MEDICAL ADVICE!
Being obese WILL kill her. And I bet if he DIDN'T tell her that, she would die in a year or two from her weight, and then her family would have sued him for NOT telling her it would kill her!
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

angie said:
This has got to be one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.
IT IS HIS JOB TO GIVE HER MEDICAL ADVICE!
Being obese WILL kill her. And I bet if he DIDN'T tell her that, she would die in a year or two from her weight, and then her family would have sued him for NOT telling her it would kill her!
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

**** it, if she wants to be stupid...don't help her ass. She wants to die, it not hurting the world any.

Hey I give the doc a lot of credit. It takes balls to tell a fat bitch to lose some weight.

As far big bertha... I think she's another parasite trying to get an easy paycheck. With some of the **** that people actually file complaints about these days, it really wouldn

8_BALL said:
Hey I give the doc a lot of credit. It takes balls to tell a fat bitch to lose some weight.

As far big bertha... I think she's another parasite trying to get an easy paycheck. With some of the **** that people actually file complaints about these days, it really wouldn

Fat people piss me off!

This fat bitch is just another one leeching off society. She probably loves telling others things wrong with their lives and gossips a lot about other people. If this bitch would take a hint and go exercise or try eating right she could loose a little bit of weight and then the doctor would be complimenting her instead of putting her down. It would go form "your a fat bitch" to "good your starting to at least act like you have some self respect now!"

SlIgHtLyOpInIoNaTeD said:
Fat people piss me off!

This fat bitch is just another one leeching off society. She probably loves telling others things wrong with their lives and gossips a lot about other people. If this bitch would take a hint and go exercise or try eating right she could loose a little bit of weight and then the doctor would be complimenting her instead of putting her down. It would go form "your a fat bitch" to "good your starting to at least act like you have some self respect now!"

Does this include the fat ******* cateogry?

fat bastards, fat bitches, fat ****s, whores, assholes.... This is including all people in that situation that try and get a free ride!! I work hard for my money and don't see the reason in trying to get money from companies due to the fact that all it does is make their cost go up, no matter what business it is!

Back