This is dissapointing..

Dark Collision said:
I'm not a huge fan of Blink 182, but I like them. So I don't really care about the quote. I also like N'Sync. I was surprised when I watched MTV's Rock Countdown one morning with the two guys from Good Charlotte hosting. When Linkin Park's Faint came up at number 2, they were like "Stinkin' Park...Linkin Fart...yeah, more like Stinky Farts. Haha, alright enough." I was like "What the..." Good Charlotte's Hold On came up at number 1 though. I don't know if any of you guys have seen that episode.

i always knew something was wrong with GC *scolds* hmf..no one can diss LP..

Blink 182 is awsome, but im not a HUGE fan of them, i think mike was kidding or something

Black_Thought said:
I agree.. Good Charlotte sucks!!! :mad:
and.. well... about the Blink-182 beyond Linkin Park... dunno..

i agree with everything you said, and Blink is above and beyond LP? im not so sure about that..whatever, your opinion :D

in my thought i think linkin park has every right to say wehat they say. blink 182 is a no talent piece of **** band who suck.

cause linkin park would blow those guys out of the water.

so the kid who started this forum saying that the band who was the reciver of the joke being blink 182 is better the linkin park that is a crime to say that.

in my mind linkin park is ten times more talented

linkin park forever

theLPfan670 said:
in my thought i think linkin park has every right to say wehat they say. blink 182 is a no talent piece of **** band who suck.

cause linkin park would blow those guys out of the water.

so the kid who started this forum saying that the band who was the reciver of the joke being blink 182 is better the linkin park that is a crime to say that.

in my mind linkin park is ten times more talented

linkin park forever
I like Blink 182 too but yeah u are right LP is more talented

defunkt said:
Well, there are heaps of ways you could look at it...but from my point of view maybe that quote came from the boy band thing mike and chester were on about...something like...we're so boybandish etc...so maybe they're taking a respective rockband and adding it to a well known boy band..n'sync..yeah? *shrug*
That's sounds more like the LP guys. I don't think they would bash Blink 182 but I think I saw somewhere that the guys from Blink were saying how much Linkin Park sucked but I'm not sure if it was them. If it was maybe that was payback or something. lol

pushmeaway.com:Blink 182
Tom, after winning a Much Music Video Award over Linkin Park: "I can see why we won over Linkin Park and Creed because we're a better band."

It sounds like they are kinda bashing LP but who knows. They could've said other stuff than what's there too. Anyways...I don't think you should hold that over the LP guys.

btw, Good Charlotte can't talk about LP like that!!! They aren't THAT bad but I wouldn't consider them someone I would like listen to a lot. And they in no way even compare to LP.

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
Tom, after winning a Much Music Video Award over Linkin Park: "I can see why we won over Linkin Park and Creed because we're a better band."

It sounds like they are kinda bashing LP but who knows. They could've said other stuff than what's there too. Anyways...I don't think you should hold that over the LP guys.

btw, Good Charlotte can't talk about LP like that!!! They aren't THAT bad but I wouldn't consider them someone I would like listen to a lot. And they in no way even compare to LP.
What she said

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:

Heh, good old Tom. He seems to be kind of a jerk to me, from what he has said in various interviews (most recently 100% Blink-182 on Fuse) and seeing live videos and such. I've already said I think they are better then LP, but I don't believe they were in the right to say it outloud. The award spoke for itself, didn't it?
*sighs* Its a shame bands just can't seem to respect each other..

Clogz said:
Heh, good old Tom. He seems to be kind of a jerk to me, from what he has said in various interviews (most recently 100% Blink-182 on Fuse) and seeing live videos and such. I've already said I think they are better then LP, but I don't believe they were in the right to say it outloud. The award spoke for itself, didn't it?
*sighs* Its a shame bands just can't seem to respect each other..
The last thig u said,it´s so true,I think all the bands should do it

I like Blink 182 and Good Charlotte... they just dont understand LP. LP's lyrics will always be better and more meaningful than any of theirs. So what if they won the award !? Its not because they are a better band... its because they are more popular... Any of the teen girls that voted for Blink 182 or whatever for that award were probably airheads who refer to LP as " that weird psycho band that all those nerds listen to " and think Blink 182 is " a totally hot hip and cool band with a HOT lead singer " ... (no offence :) ) lol

i dont think that mike was acutally bashing the bands.. but rather going along with other band' bashing.. LP is well... Different. Most kids these days dont know what "meaningful" songs are... they just know about the stupid songs about love and partying that bands like N*SYNC sing. I will NEVER EVER put on a N*SYNC cd when something goes wrong or when im feeling sad and cry as if they are the only people that understand the way I feel... NEVER. LP has talent. If they dont like thier talent, thats good for them. But they shouldn't go around bashing them as if they are ****.

* LP has talent. If other bands or other fans dont like thier talent, thats good for them. But they shouldn't go around bashing LP as if they are ****.

Clogz said:
Mike:"We are renaming the band to Blink-Nsync 182."

I found this with some LP quotes, and well, I'm pretty pissed. :mad:
Blink-182 is a great band, and shame on Linkin Park (specifically Mike) for trash-talking them. I thought they were better then that, but I guess I was wrong.
No band should bash another band, especially when the band getting bashed is better then the band doing the bashing. Comparing them to a boy band like that was low and stupid.
But, I am only one man. Tell me, everyone, what do you think when Linkin Park bashes another band? And Blink-182 fans on the forum, what do you think of this? And finally, how often are they bashing other bands, if anyone knows?
Consider the people who like N*sync too when you say that. I don't really think they meant to BASH. I think you ahve taken it way too seriously

twilightcrimson7 said:
Consider the people who like N*sync too when you say that. I don't really think they meant to BASH. I think you ahve taken it way too seriously

I don't really think they meant to BASH. <--- they being who .. ?

I don't know what are you talking about cuz I'm not informed but one I know!I hate Blink 182 cuz they realy think they better than Linkin Park but **** they do!And talking kind of stuff:We're better thhan they are.That's soooooooooo stupid!!Especialy that I realy LOVE my great great band for three years now.And love with all my heart and soul and it's hurts,you know.

Back