Thousand Little Pieces (2)

What do you think of LP's (supposed) new album name?

• Great Name

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Its okay...

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Not up to LP standard...

Votes: 20 45.5%
  • Its just not original enough!?

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lyson

If the name of the new LP album is 'Thousand Little Pieces', then I would like to know what you guys think. I mean for me personally, after all the freaky and cool names people came up with in the forum, its just so... :rolleyes:

But please, if you decide to post ur opinion DO NOT TELL US THAT IT ISNT OUR CHOICE and THAT LP CAN NAME IT WHAT THEY WANT...
i know this, and i assume other people do too. just like to know what u guys think of the title.... :thumbsup:

that doesn't seem to be a name that you really have to think about, like "hybrid theory" or "meteora", it's too boring and not "epic", which is what i like about LP

i voted "Not up to LP standard", because it really doesn't seem to be. it's just a little plain, unlike Hybrid Theory and Meteora.

wow. that's the name? damn! sounds like something Britney Spears would name her album.lol! but i kinda like it. Just a Little bit. I voted "GREAT" tho. Just coz i think the album will ROCK!

Not up to LP standards.... for my reasoning, see the parent thread.
wow. that's the name? damn! sounds like something Britney Spears would name her album.lol! but i kinda like it. Just a Little bit. I voted "GREAT" tho. Just coz i think the album will ROCK!
No, that's not the real name.
And if you dislike the title, why put 'great'?
The question is asking what you think of the title of the album, not how good you think their music is going to be.

I voted "Not up to LP standards".... because it's not. I don't think they would make up a name like that. But then again, AFI has always had great names... but the new album title is a bit dissapointing.

I guess we can only hope that isnt the real name and that LP will wow us with something original and up to their standard in the end.
I know that i hope so!

1. I hate the name
2. The name of the album was aparently an april fool's joke. Hasn't anybody realized that this name was "confirmed" on april fool's day?

i think the name is okay but they cud do much better like the previous names eg meteora and hybird theory were great

IT ISNT OUR CHOICE! LP CAN NAME IT WHAT THEY WANT!

lmao, I'm just kidding.

I would expect more from LP, I mean we've been waiting a while for a great albumn...and that name just doesn't blow me away(lol not that way, get your heads out of the gutter, AND I DIDN'T MEAN HEAD IN THAT WAY)....

Anyway, so I voted "not up to LP standards"...Hybrid Theory is an awsome name, hard to compare with.

twilightcrimson7 said:
Not up to LP standards.... for my reasoning, see the parent thread.

No, that's not the real name.
And if you dislike the title, why put 'great'?
The question is asking what you think of the title of the album, not how good you think their music is going to be.

okay. i got it . thank you

Back