Tired of Gal being a child.

Silver_dragon87

What more can I say? Is it just me who's sick of this? Let me know. "My whole thing with you is i DO NOT like any of your opinion.Maybe its nothing personal against u but i dont like ur views or how you talk..." Should I take my dolls and go home?

Silver_dragon87 said:
What more can I say? Is it just me who's sick of this? Let me know. "My whole thing with you is i DO NOT like any of your opinion.Maybe its nothing personal against u but i dont like ur views or how you talk..." Should I take my dolls and go home?
I

SD
I think you were thinking about urself again and just put my name instead of urs...cause i KNOW your always thinking of yourself.
But that was oh so sweet to consider my name to put in your poll

8_BALL said:
...just because I know you'll ruin any thread you reply to. What the **** is this thread about anyways?...

funny. I kind of feel that way about a lot of people here, but not her. At least she's got the balls to say what she thinks, WITH intelligence and class, and a good back-story to cover her ass. It's not just random **** pulled out of the crack.

Chairman Mao said:
Thats what the ignore feature is there for.

Use it or stop bitching
Exactly, everyone is getting worked up over the wrong reasons (imo)

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
Hey,I already explained I'm having problems with my keyboard.

The R's work sometimes and sometimes they just don't.

i was kidding......and tipsy

Yeah i will admit...this is getting CHILDISH!
But i am proving a point. And AIG i told u that 8ball was my husband so that would make me his "wifey" LOOK at his profile pic...yeah bad pics but i was way preg. there. N E ways, he will ALWAYS defend me so ...

XD Looks like most people agree with the 'gay gal' XD. Oh well, I guess it's just looks five people who agree with me. Good enough for me!

Back