Tired of Gal being a child.

Kryptonite Man said:
SD, you're young. You'll learn. :p

What's that supposed to mean?You are old enough right? but you have a brain of a 2 year old,so why is it so unbelievable that a 17 year old makes good points?

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
What's that supposed to mean?You are old enough right? but you have a brain of a 2 year old,so why is it so unbelievable that a 17 year old makes good points?

It means I have a little more life experience than either SD or you, AIC(rack Whore). And it is YOU that has the brain of a two year old. A two-year old what, I have no idea. So, go back to school and learn how to write English and learn to use punctuation correctly. You suck at this. Period. :D

Kryptonite Man said:
A two-year old what, I have no idea. So, go back to school and learn how to write English and learn to use punctuation correctly. You suck at this. Period. :D

Oops! sorry I forgot I was addressing someone with the brain capacity of a moth. A two year old child, KM.
Now stop going back to that light,it will keep burning you,dumbass

KM,still can't figure it out

Hm...last activity last night 11 pm...just been keeping her mouth shut. Maybe she finally got that much needed therapy/medication.

angie said:
Hm...last activity last night 11 pm...just been keeping her mouth shut. Maybe she finally got that much needed therapy/medication.

Or maybe she thinks we/you all are just a bunch of dumb****s that she doesn't need to associate with because we're all just to her distaste. Don't assume that you/we all deserve to be liked by her ;)

TheJenn88 said:
Or maybe she thinks we/you all are just a bunch of dumb****s that she doesn't need to associate with because we're all just to her distaste. Don't assume that you/we all deserve to be liked by her ;)

Wow isnt Jenn being the little kiss ass to SD, want brownie points with the psycho teen bitch?
I just dont like her point of views and i could care less if someone liked mine but hers....hmm...a word....MORON is all i got..sorry

Gray~Gal said:
Wow isnt Jenn being the little kiss ass to SD, want brownie points with the psycho teen bitch?
I just dont like her point of views and i could care less if someone liked mine but hers....hmm...a word....MORON is all i got..sorry

Sorry, I don't kiss ass, but she's my friend, and I agree with her, so I'm going to say so (and no, you stupid ****, before you say it, I don't agree with her because she's my friend). You've just never given me a reason to like you. I'm sorry if you think that makes me a kissass to her.

//edit// 'scuse me while I add you to my block list. I'm sure I won't be missing anything. I've never found you to have said anything particularly useful or interesting...

or intelligent.

If you really want her to shut up then just STOP replying to her posts/threads. Ignoring somebody is a powerful tool.

TheJenn88 said:
Sorry, I don't kiss ass, but she's my friend, and I agree with her, so I'm going to say so (and no, you stupid ****, before you say it, I don't agree with her because she's my friend). You've just never given me a reason to like you. I'm sorry if you think that makes me a kissass to her.

//edit// 'scuse me while I add you to my block list. I'm sure I won't be missing anything. I've never found you to have said anything particularly useful or interesting...

or intelligent.

UH HUH you lying bitch...u gave me POSTIVE REP for the Kanye West thing so...once again YOURE WRONG!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA And you do kiss ass you canadian brown noser!

**** Kanye West 09-04-2005 11:46 AM TheJenn88 That, I think, is the only thing you've ever said that sounded intelligent, or that I agreed with!!!!

No offense Gray, but she did kinda insult you there. Y'all just happened to see eye to eye on one situation that's all. Pretty worthy of the good rep despite the beef between you two.

TheJenn88 said:
Don't give a rat's ass if she likes me. Not my problem.

Outlaw2747 said:
No offense Gray, but she did kinda insult you there. Y'all just happened to see eye to eye on one situation that's all. Pretty worthy of the good rep despite the beef between you two.
Yeah he's right. Just because she agrees with ONE thing you've said out of how many statements? doesn't mean she thinks you're intelligent, and it doesn't mean that she has to like you. One point of view doesn't constitute liking someone. Hell, doesn't even mean she has to respect you. Get the **** over it. They're just a bunch of teenage Canucks. What do you care if they like you?

Back