today's first ride!

bvet4dog

mmhmm bacon!
Well, today i had my day off and i did not feel like spending my valuable time with watching or possibly getting involved in ridingblow's scene. While trying to bleed brake fluid through my new front brake lines.... i grew frustrated (today and the other day). Long story short, i went out to look for some pumps. At sears, there was a pump for 90 dollars! Screw that! I checked other places and came across to an identical pump at napa for 32 dollars with tax. Jackpot!

i come home and i see my dog laying on my bed!
ed82887dbdee3f3b964f1493ab8ce4f3.jpg

An hour and half later, i had my bike loaded up and drove 40 mins up north. My dog was sooo excited to get out in the woods. But he was not happy after running 5 miles lol.

I'm very happy with the new setup i have now. The new addons i bought over the winter sure do put a smile on my face.The suspension from dirtworks is superb! It soaked up everything that i went through. It also feels like i can go faster on the trails! The +2 houser stem is really nice! Definitely better than the stock stem with +1 riser. Finally, the exhaust..... i'm in loooove! :)

Ive tried every which way to bleed the brakes and thats seriously the only method that works well. The master doesnt move enough fluid to bleed like a car would, so the pumping the pedal trick (or lever in this case) dont do jack.

as for riding faggot, see my posts over there..

Well, today i had my day off and i did not feel like spending my valuable time with watching or possibly getting involved in ridingblow's scene.

as for riding faggot, see my posts over there..

Are you **** knocks talking ****? LIke i'm not even here. Quit starting ****, seriously! Grow the **** up bvet and CJM, you want to talk smack you better expect me to be here to return the blow. Best way to keep me out of your threads is to not trash talk me in them. Douchers.

Bvet, quad looks good, glad the suspension is working better for you. I'm certain you will be faster in the woods with the better shock setup you have. Is the jetting and everything down pat with the new pipe install and what not?

AWS: Thanks. It was a great day! Still some snow to be spotted, however i am very thrilled that spring is here. Can you please do me a favor? Ban RR from this forum? It's not just for me, it's for every one else too. Every one would benefit from it, tremendously. I hope you can take this into consideration. You have all the proof you need from previous PM's and current ongoing bullshit.

Baileyguns: It's not quite dry yet, still some snow to be spotted. Definitely there's a lot of mud lol. When you coming up in Maine for some riding?

Chronic: Thanks! It really is coming along together. Slowly but surely! I cant believe it, it all started out with a bearing carrier replacement in December. Next thing i know, i bought more presents for myself :) Just gotta wait for some more paydays so i can complete my project.

CJM: i saw your posts "over there". **** gets old with RR. You see, he posted here..... I told him to not to and he does it again! He just dont give a **** to any body.

Finally, RR. I'm not starting ****.... you always do, now get the **** out of my thread. You want to start **** up, i'll be doing excatly what baileyguns did when you posted **** in his thread. What better shocks are you talking about? oh your boy whom you suck off (nick from jet)? Nah i'm all set, my shocks are fabulous and out performs jet in monetary vs performance wise. Oh what about the jettings? You got another advice for me? It back fires on hard decel......... ...... ..... oh wait, i dont want any god damn advice from you. You cant even figure out the tie rods.... Lastly, **** YOU.

I was saying the better setup that you have vs what you had before is going to make you faster. I had no reference to jet or anything like that and i was not insulting your dirt works shocks. Whew, Bvet you gotta cool your horses man, you're wound up way too tight.

You did miss the fact that i'm explaining, if you're going to call me out in your threads then YOU ARE STARTING THE DRAMA. plain and simple keep my name out of your mouth and CJM you do the same and there won't be any drama.

Again, glad you got out and got some ride time in, and I'm sure those new shocks will help your trail experience tremendously.

i see he edited his post after i replied. Oh well, i should've quoted him so that he couldnt play the victim card. I know right, he has no friends here... or over there for that matter.

Looks like i got a cp piston in the mail! whoohoo. thanks el mamito usmc for the hookup!

Now i gotta save some more pennies for some ferra valves and head porting services. Maybe OCP will accept my request when i'm ready.

wait hang on a second? i edited a post? you're so full of it you don't even know what you're talking about! please look i have not edited 1 post in this thread. you on the other hand did edit your post. bvet there is no victim card here, you jumped my bones in your first post, then you tried to jump them again in your next post by claiming i was bashing your suspension work, you misread what i typed and got offensive. CJM is a hothead who was talking smack too. i said it once and i'll say it again, don't post my name or talk smack about me, i'm here people. you are seriously confused my friend, now quit making up lies.

Damn ****twat ruins everything.

I know your gonna read this ass ****: It is my mission in life to bother you every way I possibly can.

lol, you're not bothering me one bit, i would imagine you are bothering the moderators and the people trying to read these threads though. calling me names instigates drama, you should learn that and then in the future don't start **** if you can't handle what comes back at ya.

thanks CJM.

funny how he runs over to exriders and start trolling there after you called him out on not being over there anymore.. just to get a rise out of ya, CJM!

Also funny how he goes out of his way to get a-arms after he gets called a poser for racing with wheel spacers (while telling a guy that his LT suspension isn't right for FT racing, lmao) that takes the cake in my book.

OO OO or how about asking how to adjust stock shocks for new arms, after being bashed in a previous thread for not being able to adjust stock shocks lol.

Or how he talks **** on the .org then runs over here and tries to be your best friend? That's because he takes everything we say to heart and tries to make it seem like he isn't bothered.. he's just an emotional little fella. Do you think anyone that isn't emotionally damaged would care that much about getting the last word in on every thread??

Did I say something wrong in this post? Stay tuned for a lengthy response!

^ I couldnt stop laughing bro!

Ryan is a sad, sad little ****twat who really wants our acceptance I think.

funny how he runs over to exriders and start trolling there after you called him out on not being over there anymore.. just to get a rise out of ya, CJM!

Also funny how he goes out of his way to get a-arms after he gets called a poser for racing with wheel spacers (while telling a guy that his LT suspension isn't right for FT racing, lmao) that takes the cake in my book.

OO OO or how about asking how to adjust stock shocks for new arms, after being bashed in a previous thread for not being able to adjust stock shocks lol.

Or how he talks **** on the .org then runs over here and tries to be your best friend? That's because he takes everything we say to heart and tries to make it seem like he isn't bothered.. he's just an emotional little fella. Do you think anyone that isn't emotionally damaged would care that much about getting the last word in on every thread??

Did I say something wrong in this post? Stay tuned for a lengthy response!

1. You are correct i totally went over to exriders just to make sure things were going well.
2. Wheel spacers don't make anybody a poser, i ran the entire last year with them and lowering kit, surely if you follow me around as closely as i know you do, you would have seen the threads on here and on exriders about this subject. I never argued that having the proper arms and shocks is the best option. I had been looking at a arms, just wanted to find a good ST +2 set for cheap, well i found them for $200 pretty hard to beat. LT arms and shocks are worthless in flat track i stand by that.
3. It was good to learn that my shocks would get too soft, after installing them i felt they are much too soft, even with compression and rebound turned up and the ride height set, they will still be too soft for these arms.
4. I don't claim to be anybody's best friend, i do prefer to get along, but i'm not claiming to be best friends with any of ya. I am an argumentative dude, if ya haven't figured that out you're blind. While i attempt to get the last word and i don't deny that....there is always somebody else trying to get the last word instead of me....takes 2 to tango chronic.

did i miss anything?

Back