Today's ride with a group for 3 trx450r's 5/26/2013

You lost the entire part that holds the tools/manual lol. But the exhaust, the exhaust is fine lol.

I don't remember seeing it nick... I have one if you want it, might be an 04/05, I'd have to look but it's like brand new in that plastic case thing.

Sure i'll take it. But if it's older model, i'll wait for newer model manual to grab.

cjm, i just dont get it. I'm still puzzled about it.

I was forced to go to the ER and they gave me a bunch of pain meds. Lol no roofing work for another week in this heat is ok by me. But i could use the money though :/

I honestly dont remember much about my crash. All i know is that i was going too fast and a corner was right in front of me. Tried to drift out of it and that went too far. Next thing i know i hit a wall of dirt and rocks. Sent me flying about 25 ft. Knocked me out for a bit. They said that i was just a rag doll in the crash and the bike landed on me during the flips lol I wanted to keep riding too!

Ed and his buddy was so kind to load up my bike on my trailer and strap it down. I drove 3 hrs back home and went to the ER the following morning. No broken bones just beat up and bruised up.

i'm still stumped about my exhaust. not a single scratch on it! maybe you all should buy motoworks since it's indestructible!

Damn, dude... glad to hear you are OK after a spill like that.

We'll have to set something up. We have a few spots around here we can jump around to that aren't far apart. Nothing crazy like out west but still a good time.

yea well no wife in the picture. My family and relatives forced me go. they were worried about concussion and hated me for going to sleep that night after the crash. they went on and on how i could've died in my sleep lol.

you know how that goes.

I'm totally down if something is set up for another ride time. I just need cash and fix up my bike then i'm golden.

I bet Ed was thinking "who's this MoFo wanting to come rides with us.... I don't know this dude!"... lol

What's the name of the place you live at Ed?... I can't remember now. I wanna google map it to see how far you are from me. I searched it once but can't remember how many miles away it was.

Back