Trail Ride

This was all just another page in the life of another worhtless person. His shoes crunched in the snow as he carried her to the barn. She had grown almost as white as the snow. He fixed up her arm and laid down with her in the hay. Meteora was their pillow. Benji brought Brad a large woven blanket. Benji had taken a real liking to Brad. The dogs judgement was never wrong when it came to his mistress's wellfare. This dog didn't like mike for one reason and one reason only, He made Melissa cry.

"Ok, look. No one is leaving untill we figure out what the hell is wrong with this damn band." Chester said as he locked the door. Mike gave a low growl. It was almost like Benji's growl when he was preparing attack. "First of all, Mike what the hell is your problem and dont say its because of Brad, I know its more than that." Mike rolled his eyes. "Alright then I don't apreciate the fact that my cousin is so unsupportive of what we do." He said in a huff. "That is total bull ****. She loves you mike and you mean alot to her. She supports you in so many ways that you don't see. How can you say that she's not supportive. Do you know how many countless people that she has given our music to?" Brad said in a deathly low voice. Mike's eyes were narrowed to pin *****s. "All she did was tell you her opnion about one album out of the five we've done. So what not every one is gonna like our music." "But you don't know how ****ing much her opnion means to me." Mike says. "But I just wanted to be honest like you always taught me to. It hurt me so much that you said alot of the things you did. thats why Benji dosent like you either."

ok heres the last part for now hope you like it

i only just worked out heehee were using the same name melissa.. im use tha name as well in my fan fic lol

(mikes POV)
to hell with everything. to hell with the band and the damn dogs too. I said. I pushed the door open and stomped out into the snow. This little group therepy is getting no where. I ignored the sound of all of the dogs barking at me as i went past the tree line. I was boiling mad. I angrily pushed past tree branches and bushed. I felt a stinging sensation on my leg but i ignored it. I pushed myself faster and harder untill I could go no further. I collapsed in a pile of snow. My lungs were on fire and sitting there in the snow I felt like I was sinking. No one knows, no one cares. I stared up and felt the snow sting my face. It was cold out here, so cold. My legs were becoming really numb from sitting in the snow. I just wanted to sleep. I was so tired from running and I had used up my energy running from everything, I just couldn't fight it. I fell sideways. the coldness consumed me.

(Melissa's POV)
"He's been gone too long I'm going out to find him." I said. Brad grabbed me by my arm. "Melissa, you can't go out there by yourself." he said as he let go and grabbed his jacket and hat too. "I'm comming with you," He said. Chester stood up with Draven on his shoulders. "So are we. lets all go." The rest of the band nodded. We all went out to the barn and tacked up the horses. "Alright lets split up. Chester, you take Draven and Joe and Alyssa and casey and head south. Rob and Dave go east and take Benji. Brad and I'll go north. meet back here in the barn in an hour and a half." I almost laughed at the sight of little Draven bouncing in between Chester and the horses neck. The sound of hoof beats made her feel more comfortable under the circumstances. Brad and I pushed our horses faster following the footprints and the little drops of blood. It looks like Mike cut his leg. "C'mon Brad he went this way." I shouted, turning Meteora down another trail. There under the big oak tree was a lump. "My God Mike!!" I screamed as I lept off of Meteora without stopping. There was a blue tinge around his lips and ears. I pulled hiw wrist up. "No pulse Brad." I pulled up Mike onto the saddle with brad. I then mounted Meteora myself. Brad quickly dialed the hospital and there was an ambulence on the way. He then called the others to tell them we found him. "God Mike please don't die." I said as we went faster.

hope you like it

Back