Trivium's new album

waiting4thesun

anyone else looking forward to the new Trivium album, The Crusade, coming out? i'm going to get it as soon as i can, i know it's gonna be as good if not better than Ascendancy.

any thoughts?

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
*****. JP.
lmao :D

i just got Ember To Inferno (their first album i'm pretty sure) from Jeezy, and Ascendancy is an improvement from that, so their third should be pretty awesome.

I heard there's gonna be less screaming.. but anyways

I like Trivium.. so I'm looking forward-ish

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
Go check out the memebr pics thread. :)
goddamn you cristina. not fair.

:p

and yeah, actually, less screaming might be all right... i find myself listening more to the songs with better singing parts and less screaming parts.

I'm looking forward to it. Although as Corey stated in an interview there will be NO screaming in the new album. They're trying to seperate themselves from the 'hardcore' scene. I REALLY hope it works out for them. They played 'Detonation' at SOTU and it sounded really good so I'm full of hopes for The Crusade.

really? they said no screaming at all? well that might actually be a bit of a downside... i kinda like the blend of screaming and harmony... oh well, i'm sure it'll still be good.

I don't have any of their other albums (which reminds me, need to ask Jeezy for those next) but from the songs that I have gotten from mixed CDs, I really like, so I'm looking forward to it. Also, the CD cover art is awesome! I love it.

I love Trivium.. ETI and Acendancy are 2 of my fav cd's.. trivium has been prolly may fav band for a long time.. tho I have to say I don't really like detonation that much :( I really miss the energy they used to have.. and I'm kinda bummed by that.. sure its still a good track but not the awesome new Trivium track I was hoping for.. and as for the screaming.. its such a change... I'm fine with the no screaming on the next album
but why are they singing all their ETI and ascendancy songs too?
I have to get used to the new trivium.. I still love them but it just isnt the same band anymore :(

Ashwin said:
I heard it's commercial. But I don't really like TRIVIUM to much screaming.
Why do you always capitalize bandnames? =P

Ontopic: I'm really looking forward! I just love Trivium, they're really good IMO, The guitar play definately rocks my socks. hehe

Arnold shut up screaming rules! :p

Lenneh said:
I'm really looking forward! I just love Trivium, they're really good IMO, The guitar play definately rocks my socks. hehe

Arnold shut up screaming rules! :p
i agree 100% with that. all the way man :thumbsup:

X_x Ascending said:
yah it does whaha.. thats why I'm bummed XD well its just different ya know..
I will get the full album when its out.. I refuse to judge the entire album by just one song.. + I'm to lazy to download that song ^_^

btw arnold, I changed my windows desktop to a Mac OS X clone. I guess that makes me gay. *points at albinoblacksheep.com clip ^^''*

^hahahaha yeah I guess
ooh.. and I'll send you the song tomorrow.. if you havn't heard it
oh and I'm not saying the album is bad.. I just know its gonna be kickass.. just different

Back