TYT: Tea party indoctrinating children

School districts are different depending on the State but most let you place your child in a different school in the same County but the problem is transportation. The school and county can't have busses running in all directions so if you want your kid going to a different public school than the one your normally in, then you have to figure out how to get them there and pick them up.

Most homes don't have a stay at home mom so this can make the choices limited.

Of course private schools are available but like you said, some feel it is too expensive while I don't like them becuase kids don't learn the social skills they need to live in this world properly. I can help my kids learn if the local school is not teaching thengs I believe they should know, but it is impossible for me to remove the years of conditioned superiority complex that seems to show up on anyone who attends private school.

The idea for vouchers is that parents can get a check from the State to use tword private school and only have to pay the difference instead of the entire cost. I personally only like this idea if it grows enough to get more normal background kids in the private schools to dilute the air of entitlement so many of those kids wear like a crown.

Same here for the transportation thing, but that just stands to reason. I EXPECT that it's my job to get them to and from if I want to send them to another district. You can't expect an area bus to head to out of the way places for one or two kids..that's asinine. Yes it's difficult..but if you want your kids somewhere else..you have to make allowances. Just the way it is.

I agree, if you want better then either move or deal with the transportation issues.

The big problem is our largest growing part of our population is the single, never wed mother with at least two children. I don't care how great of a mother you are, there are limits to your time and energy. Just from basic human limits the average child is going to be stuck in whatever is the least energy using option.

I do like the voucher system if it brings more accountability and less Union manuvering to education. Many school systems spend arounf 1/3 of their budget on non-teaching elements of the schools from mowing the grass to running massive school board buildings and school board staffs. Imagine if they could put that money back into teaching..........

In every state I have lived in (Texas and Missouri) you had to jump through a lot of hoops to move your child to a school outside the one your address indicate d he should live in. I was forced to send my child to a private school before I moved to a better area. I was still stuck with the same system , just better kids.

In every state I have lived in (Texas and Missouri) you had to jump through a lot of hoops to move your child to a school outside the one your address indicate d he should live in. I was forced to send my child to a private school before I moved to a better area. I was still stuck with the same system , just better kids.

Yeah you can't move your kids from one distict to another up here either. Even when they are on the boarder of the district.

So what is it I want the government to run in my life?

Progressives want to run the Government and in so doing, run everyone else's life.
Wrong, progressives want the government to help the people who are having a hard time.

I think people are too stupid to do things themselves?

Why else do you want the Government to give away free healthcare, free food, free cash, etc....
Where have I said that? Quote me.

You mean like health care for someone who is disabled and can't afford it?

Free healthcare for the disabled and poor already existed long before Obama took over, you wanted "everyone in America" covered by Government healthcare with the poor paying nothing for it and the rich paying for 95% of it.
No, I want EVERYONE IN AMERICA WHO SO CHOOSES to be able to have an OPTION of turning to the government for help and BUY INTO a government plan.

Is THAT what you mean by the government taking over?

So where is that government takeover?

Hell what HAVE they taken over?

NOTHING.

You consider all the banks nothing?

You consider GM nothing?

You consider all healthcare nothing?

The Government should not be involved in running any of these things, and certainly not more.
Banks were bailout out with a loan, not purchased, and, the money has been paid back, GM, same thing. You can't say the government owns or controls any of it.

And all healthcare? Gee, that's funny, I thought I paid my premiums to the insurance company, not the government, so what the hell are you even talking about?

Wrong, progressives want the government to help the people who are having a hard time.

And how exactly do you want to "help" them? By giving them stuff they did not earn by taking it away from those who did earn it, and all under specific controls and so called incentives to control their behaviors.

If people are having a "hard time" they have themselves, their family, their church, their friends, and their community to help them if they really need help. There is no way a massive Government agency can know if a person really needs help or is just scamming the system. Add on top of that your massive Government system must feed itself on the tax funds as well and in many cases the waste is so massive it is obsene.

Look above at your first quote, you say you want Government to help people, that means you want Government to give away free money and services, that is the only way the Government can "help" right? You don't mean you want government agents to move in and do their laundry for them.........right?

No, I want EVERYONE IN AMERICA WHO SO CHOOSES to be able to have an OPTION of turning to the government for help and BUY INTO a government plan.

No Bender, when all of this first came out you said you wanted the Governemnt to destroy the private insurance industry, you said screw the insurance companies.

Don't pretend now that your not a big government advocate.

Banks were bailout out with a loan, not purchased, and, the money has been paid back, GM, same thing. You can't say the government owns or controls any of it.

GM has not paid the money back, they took Government money from one source to pay off government money from the loans, we still own most of GM.

On top of that Obama has direct control of GM, remember when Obama fired their CEO? After Obama took power the Progressives passed new laws givign them the power to control the banking industry, today the banks and GM are puppets to the Government whim.

And all healthcare? Gee, that's funny, I thought I paid my premiums to the insurance company, not the government, so what the hell are you even talking about?

Obama passed legislation controlling how Insurance companies must do business, what services they must provide, who they must cover, and what they can charge for. That seems like a lot of Government control to me.

What if these same provisions were applied to your life Bender? If the Government told you what to do and how to do it, would that men your independent and free or a Government entitity because the Govenment controlls your every action?

And how exactly do you want to "help" them? By giving them stuff they did not earn by taking it away from those who did earn it, and all under specific controls and so called incentives to control their behaviors.

If people are having a "hard time" they have themselves, their family, their church, their friends, and their community to help them if they really need help. There is no way a massive Government agency can know if a person really needs help or is just scamming the system. Add on top of that your massive Government system must feed itself on the tax funds as well and in many cases the waste is so massive it is obsene.
Several of my coworkers work at 8.00 an hour and none of them have insurance because they simply can't afford it. Tell them to have their family and church and friends help them pay for a pair of glasses. I'm lucky, I have insurance, they don't. They aren't lazy, they all put in 40 hours a week, they aren't looking for handouts, just a ****ing break.

Look above at your first quote, you say you want Government to help people, that means you want Government to give away free money and services, that is the only way the Government can "help" right? You don't mean you want government agents to move in and do their laundry for them.........right?
I never said that, you did. Help does not = GIVE AWAY.

No Bender, when all of this first came out you said you wanted the Government to destroy the private insurance industry, you said screw the insurance companies.

Don't pretend now that your not a big government advocate.
And I STILL say screw the insurance companies. Doesn't mean I'm against your sorry ass being a sucker and paying a 3rd party to oversee your care based on THEIR bottom line profit. With Government, pay goes directly to Hospitals and Dr's, not corporate executives.

GM has not paid the money back, they took Government money from one source to pay off government money from the loans, we still own most of GM.

On top of that Obama has direct control of GM, remember when Obama fired their CEO? After Obama took power the Progressives passed new laws givign them the power to control the banking industry, today the banks and GM are puppets to the Government whim.
OK, you GOT me, they haven't paid ALL of it back, but hey, GUESS WHAT DIPSHIT, you just admitted they are paying a loan back, that contradicts what you said about the government owning it. And who gives a **** if Obama fired the CEO? Obviously the guy was ****ing up the place and needed to go. If I'm a banker and I give you a car loan, you damn well better be taking care of it while you owe me money, that's why I'll make you get full coverage on it. I gotta protect my ass too. And in the case of the CEO, Obama was just protecting the tax payers asses.

And all health care? Gee, that's funny, I thought I paid my premiums to the insurance company, not the government, so what the hell are you even talking about?

Obama passed legislation controlling how Insurance companies must do business, what services they must provide, who they must cover, and what they can charge for. That seems like a lot of Government control to me.

What if these same provisions were applied to your life Bender? If the Government told you what to do and how to do it, would that men your independent and free or a Government entitity because the Government controlls your every action?
Seems like kicking them in the ass and making them actually cover patients if you ask me. If they didn't do it, why bother even having insurance if the ****ers are gonna run you off the policy even though you paid for years and years just because you come down with a condition that might cost them more.

As far as I'm concerned, health care didn't go far enough. Too much Republican wording in it that kisses ass with these mother ****ers.

Several of my coworkers work at 8.00 an hour and none of them have insurance because they simply can't afford it. Tell them to have their family and church and friends help them pay for a pair of glasses. I'm lucky, I have insurance, they don't. They aren't lazy, they all put in 40 hours a week, they aren't looking for handouts, just a ****ing break.

Didn't you say before I have no right to complain about higher taxes on cigarette because I don't smoke?

Well why are you crying about them not having insurance when you do have insurance? I love it when you contradict your own possitions Bender, lol.

Anyway, I fail to see why it is the Government's responsibility to fix the lives of people? Why do you think these peopel are incapable of fixing their own lives? You found success, do you think your better than them and the only way they can find a better life is if the Government hand delivers a better life to them? All the Government can do is create dependency in the population.

So you make my point, you want the Government to give away tax money (you call tax money "help") to those who did not earn it.

Okay bender, how exactly does the Governemnt "help" if not give someone something they did not earn?

I am all ears, if you can tell me how this is done without taking from those who earned to give to those who did not earn for free I am forever going to join you as a Progressive.

And I STILL say screw the insurance companies. Doesn't mean I'm against your sorry ass being a sucker and paying a 3rd party to oversee your care based on THEIR bottom line profit. With Government, pay goes directly to Hospitals and Dr's, not corporate executives.

No it does not Bender, there is not one Government run system in the world that is run that way. All your doing is replacing a corporation system with a Government system. All Government systems must ration care.

At least the corporate system has some educated and professional people running it with very little waste. A Government system is run by idiots who can't cut it in the private sector and they will tripple overhead and increase management costs that will take away from medical care. The Government cannot efficently run a system this big becuase they can't afford to hire anyone with that level of skill so that is why every government run medical care system in the world is filled with massive waiting lines and refusals for certain treatments the Government has decided is too expensive to let the lowly peasants have access to.

I currently pay for insurance and gap insurance and can go to the best doctors and get the best treatments available not because I am royalty or because I am a Progressive political elite, but because I worked hard and "EARNED" my healthcare.

OK, you GOT me, they haven't paid ALL of it back, but hey, GUESS WHAT DIPSHIT, you just admitted they are paying a loan back, that contradicts what you said about the government owning it.

Sometimes I really believe your not acting stupid. I know most of the time you just pretend not to know these things as an excuse not to admit to the failures of Progressives but even can't believe paying one loan off with another loan is the same thing as paying everything off.

GM basically paid one government loan off with another Government loan, they have not made any headway changing the percentage owned by the Government.

And who

gives a sh t if Obama fired the CEO? Obviously the guy was ****ing up the place and needed to go. If I'm a banker and I give you a car loan, you damn well better be taking care of it while you owe me money, that's why I'll make you get full coverage on it. I gotta protect my ass too. And in the case of the CEO, Obama was just protecting the tax payers asses.

But it was mostly the Unions who screwed it up and what did he do with them Bender? Did Obama punish the Unions? Nope, he gave the Unions part ownership of a private company they previously never had ownership of. Why was it important to give the Unions such a big prize they never deserved Bender?

And your still avoiding the point, Obama does own GM and is controlling it.

Seems like kicking them in the ass and making them actually cover patients if you ask me. If they didn't do it, why bother even having insurance if the ****ers are gonna run you off the policy even though you paid for years and years just because you come down with a condition that might cost them more.

As far as I'm concerned, health care didn't go far enough. Too much Republican wording in it that kisses ass with these mother ****ers.

Stopping the insurance companies from dropping people was an easy fix and something several Republicans offered legislation covering that would not cost Americans one dime in tax revinue.

But Obama and the Progressives were not happy with just protecting some customers from any rare abuse (nobody I know has ever been dropped for these reasons). Obama and the Progressives wanted as much direct control as they could get so that is why they had to pass this monster that gave them full control through legislation.

The Government is now at the helm of the boat, even if the boat does technically belong to someone else.

Didn't you say before I have no right to complain about higher taxes on cigarette because I don't smoke?
Big difference between choosing to smoke and not choosing to get sick or injured. Is that REALLY your counter arguement against me, TSTKYS?

Well why are you crying about them not having insurance when you do have insurance? I love it when you contradict your own possitions Bender, lol.
Because I'm not an asshole like you who doesn't care if others suffer.

See the topic "Do atheists know more about Christianity than Christians?"

Anyway, I fail to see why it is the Government's responsibility to fix the lives of people? Why do you think these peopel are incapable of fixing their own lives? You found success, do you think your better than them and the only way they can find a better life is if the Government hand delivers a better life to them? All the Government can do is create dependency in the population.
Yeah, tell that to all the food service workers, all the convenience store clerks, all the mall outlet workers, and etc, who do put in 40+ or more hours a week and already have to put up with Republican encouraged lower wages who can't afford insurance.

People like this only get knocked down by people like you and told they are looking for a hand out.
So you make my point, you want the Government to give away tax money (you call tax money "help") to those who did not earn it.
How would they be "NOT EARNING IT" if they paid a certain percentage of their paycheck for health care? I'd GLADLY pay 4 or even 5 times as much now into Medicare for a government run plan then I would the rates my wife and I pay now. I call that free money to someone else for no good reason at all.

Okay bender, how exactly does the Governemnt "help" if not give someone something they did not earn?

I am all ears, if you can tell me how this is done without taking from those who earned to give to those who did not earn for free I am forever going to join you as a Progressive.
See my previous response and welcome to the party. Now if you try saying no, that this would include others who have no job, your wrong, we already have a system for those people, remember? You said it yourself.

No it does not Bender, there is not one Government run system in the world that is run that way. All your doing is replacing a corporation system with a Government system. All Government systems must ration care.
Yes they are, your not parroting empty data, emprty evidence Republican scare tactic talking points. As for Rationing care... if I want rationed care, I'd stick with an insurance company.

At least the corporate system has some educated and professional people running it with very little waste.
Why don't you rephrase that to "VERY LITTLE WASTE IN GETTING THE INVESTOR SOME PROFITS OFF THE BACKS OF POLICY HOLDERS" and you might be getting somewhere.

A Government system is run by idiots who can't cut it in the private sector and they will tripple overhead and increase management costs that will take away from medical care.
And the boogeyman is real.

The Government cannot efficently run a system this big becuase they can't afford to hire anyone with that level of skill so that is why every government run medical care system in the world is filled with massive waiting lines and refusals for certain treatments the Government has decided is too expensive to let the lowly peasants have access to.
You mean like insurance companies already do? Like buy PPO plan because we'd rather you goto this guy even though you'd rather go to this guy? Your losing me here dude.

I currently pay for insurance and gap insurance and can go to the best doctors and get the best treatments available not because I am royalty or because I am a Progressive political elite, but because I worked hard and "EARNED" my healthcare.
No, you can pay for your own because you can afford it. You don't make minimum wage. Let's just be honest here, no need to politicize it or justify it with an excuse of "earning" the right.

OK, you GOT me, they haven't paid ALL of it back, but hey, GUESS WHAT DIPSHIT, you just admitted they are paying a loan back, that contradicts what you said about the government owning it.

Sometimes I really believe your not acting stupid.
Well you are a professional, you have it down to an art. I guess you'd know the difference between acting and being a total moron.

I know most of the time you just pretend not to know these things as an excuse not to admit to the failures of Progressives but even can't believe paying one loan off with another loan is the same thing as paying everything off.
Failure of progressives.. Refresh my memory... how many jobs were saved by GM not going under?

GM basically paid one government loan off with another Government loan, they have not made any headway changing the percentage owned by the Government.
Where are you getting your data from? Glenn Beck?

gives a sh t if Obama fired the CEO? Obviously the guy was ****ing up the place and needed to go. If I'm a banker and I give you a car loan, you damn well better be taking care of it while you owe me money, that's why I'll make you get full coverage on it. I gotta protect my ass too. And in the case of the CEO, Obama was just protecting the tax payers asses.

But it was mostly the Unions who screwed it up and what did he do with them Bender? Did Obama punish the Unions? Nope, he gave the Unions part ownership of a private company they previously never had ownership of. Why was it important to give the Unions such a big prize they never deserved Bender?
Bullshit x10 Employee pay & benefits amounted to a very very tiny fraction of operating costs. I can't believe you would use a bullshit line like that. It was the corporate guys piss poor business practice. Typical job owners response is ALWAYS to blame the monkeys, no matter what.

And your still avoiding the point, Obama does own GM and is controlling it.
If you have a car loan with me, do I own your car? What about after you've made the last payment, do I still own it? Your "GOVERNMENT CONTROLS THIS AND THAT" argument is quite lame, not to mention 100% false.

Big difference between choosing to smoke and not choosing to get sick or injured. Is that REALLY your counter arguement against me, TSTKYS?

My concern was for the unfair taxes imposed on the poor who smoke Bender, I feel compassion for anyone who is unfairly targeted by big Government.

I went without insurance coverage in my life and that was one of the driving motivations for me to improve my situation. If the Government gives medical care away for free you remove one of the reasons for people to work harder.

Because I'm not an butt hole like you who doesn't care if others suffer.

So the only way a person can care is if we create a massive, wasteful, all powerful Government to live our lives for us? Really? That is the limit of a Progressive mind to find solutions to their problems?

I care about people Bender, I care so much I don't want to add to the condition that transforms them all into unmotivated and dependent half-humans just to buy their votes. A Christian does not want to transform a human into an animal and kept in a pasture waiting for the Governemnt to feed and take care of them.

Yeah, tell that to all the food service workers, all the convenience store clerks, all the mall outlet workers, and etc, who do put in 40+ or more hours a week and already have to put up with Republican encouraged lower wages who can't afford insurance.

People like this only get knocked down by people like you and told they are looking for a hand out.

That is called starting out in life Bender. Why do you believe everyone should start out their life with the Government providing everything their first day of work?

I was one of those people Bender, I had to start over twice. I today feel a great deal of accomplishment and pride that I was able to climb out of that mess and find better. This is the American dream Bender, to find success by the sweat of your brow, not have it handed to you without earning it by an all powerful Government who took success away from someone else.

How would they be "NOT EARNING IT" if they paid a certain percentage of their paycheck for health care? I'd GLADLY pay 4 or even 5 times as much now into Medicare for a government run plan then I would the rates my wife and I pay now. I call that free money to someone else for no good reason at all.

Wait a second, first you say they earned the "help" then you say your willing to pay more. Either someone earns their way in life or they don't. It seems you Progressives believe that just being alive in America means the Government owes you something.

You want to give away your money then do it, but don't put the Government Gun to my head and force me to give my money to the people too lazy to improve their life the way I worked hard to improve mine.

See my previous response and welcome to the party. Now if you try saying no, that this would include others who have no job, your wrong, we already have a system for those people, remember? You said it yourself.

Stop dodging the question, I asked you how you "help" without using money taken from other people, you still have not answered that question. In your comment above you admitted you would have to pay 4 times as much in taxes to pay for a Government system and this is my point. Why should the Government be in the business of playing Robin Hood?

Yes they are, your not parroting empty data, emprty evidence Republican scare tactic talking points. As for Rationing care... if I want rationed care, I'd stick with an insurance company.

You are the guy parroting socialist talking points Bender, you can't offer even one example of a Government run system that offers even basic care decently.

The Canadian system rations care and it even takes 15 months to get an MRI done once it is prescribed but getting it prescribed is even harder.

For some reason you think an all powerful Government will be "nicer" than a private insurance company but your missing one very big part. An Insurance company is a private business with competition and they must at least try to keep their customers happy or they will go somewhere else. With an all powerful Government system, there are no other options and they don't have to worry about you going to the competition. You can't sue them for treating you poorly and you can't use public opinion to change how they do things. Once an all powerful Government takes over, your trapped into taking whatever they are willing to give and you can just keep your mouth shut about your complaints for all the good it will do you.

Why don't you rephrase that to "VERY LITTLE WASTE IN GETTING THE INVESTOR SOME PROFITS OFF THE BACKS OF POLICY HOLDERS" and you might be getting somewhere.

Why do you Progressives believe making a profit is bad or evil? It is the profits that offer the ability for companies to do research and create new drugs to cure disease, it drives medical adbances for new ways to operate and offer less invasive methods to treat patients. Making money in the medical world is responsible for 99% of the modern medical treatments you can get Bender. Take away the ability to make money and you end up like Canda, having to ship patients to another Country because you could not afford to keep up. America takes some of their premature births, some of their brain injuries, and many other special medical cases like the recent story of the woman from canada who had to be cut in half to save her life all because in Canada an earlt MRI to catch cancer early was not offered.

And the boogeyman is real.

In some ways yes, they can be real. The real boogyman is the big all powerful Government run by people who could not run a McDonald's without being fired. We are placing massive amounts of money and power in the hands of lazy, unmotivated Government workers.

You mean like insurance companies already do? Like buy PPO plan because we'd rather you goto this guy even though you'd rather go to this guy? Your losing me here dude.

I guess you are loss because you can never seem to grasp the concept I point out to you. I have private insurance and get treatment sometimes the same day and had an MRI two days after it was ordered one time so where is the Insurance rationing you speak of? Sure there may be a issue finding a doctor if you don't already have one that is accepted by your system but that can easily be avoided by setting up your doctors ahead of time before your sick. Your PPO you speak of still lets you go to any doctor, they just don't pay as much to the non-included doctor.

A all powerful Government system will turn my two day wait for my MRI to 15 months because MRI's are expensive and they must control costs. The same thing for all sorts of expensive medical treatments and medications.

No, you can pay for your own because you can afford it. You don't make minimum wage. Let's just be honest here, no need to politicize it or justify it with an excuse of "earning" the right.

You want to be honest all of a sudden? Okay, how about this, I am able to "afford it" because I went out there and "earned" the money used to pay for it? Do you think I always had plenty of money to pay for health insurance? I was motivated by my need to care for my children and myself to go out there and improve my life and "earn" enough money to pay for things like my insurance coverage.

You Progressives are the ultimate bigots and racists because you believe some people can't earn their own way through life. You look down your nose at some people and say to yourself, they need the Government to step in because they don't have the ability to find a better life on their own.

Well you are a professional, you have it down to an art. I guess you'd know the difference between acting and being a total moron.

I have my doubts about you sometimes, like when you tried to claim Obama never promised to not raise taxes. Sometimes you seem out of touch with what is really happening in the world.

Failure of progressives.. Refresh my memory... how many jobs were saved by GM not going under?

And on the backs of how many tax payers? We don't know if these jobs are "saved" yet, they are surviving on the Governmnet tit right now and we have to wait and see if they can create vehicles people want to buy at a rate to cover their expenses and create a profit. If they never get off the Government Tit then these jobs are not saved, they are propped up only through massive waste of taxpayer dollars.

But hey, at least the over paid Unions are happy right now and we know that is really all the Progressives want anyway.

Where are you getting your data from? Glenn Beck?

Again, you not being informed of even the most basic facts is disturbing:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/02/business/02gret.html

Mr. Grassley heard back from the Treasury last Tuesday. Herbert M. Allison Jr., assistant secretary for financial stability, confirmed that the money G.M. used to repay its bailout loan had come from a taxpayer-financed escrow account held for the automaker at the Treasury.

Don't forget new regulations and direct involvement in what GM will offer the public in vehicle selection.

The Government now owns and runs a car company, as I had already pointed out. If Obama is fireing and hiring people that should make it very clear.

Bullshit x10 Employee pay & benefits amounted to a very very tiny fraction of operating costs. I can't believe you would use a bullshit line like that. It was the corporate guys piss poor business practice. Typical job owners response is ALWAYS to blame the monkeys, no matter what.

The benefits package for retired workers (only the retired ones, not the ones actually building cars) of the UAW exceeds the entire pay of all the employees of Nissan.

If you have a car loan with me, do I own your car? What about after you've made the last payment, do I still own it? Your "GOVERNMENT CONTROLS THIS AND THAT" argument is quite lame, not to mention 100% false.

Again, you not knowing very basic facts about the Government ownership of GM is very sad.

Most of the money spent by Obama through the tARP program was to buy GM, not give it a loan, well there were a few loans, but most of the 52.4 billion Obama spent on GM was to take majority ownership of GM.

Obama through the tARP program was to buy GM
Who signed TARP?

Check yourself nitwit. It wasn't Obama

You Progressives are the ultimate bigots and racists because you believe some people can't earn their own way through life
Wrong. We are realists. We know that not everybody can have a $30k+ a year job. You can't have a nation full of professionals making top dollar, that just doesn't happen and will never happen. I don't care if every man woman and child in America has an 8 year doctrine in whatever it is they study.

Your lame talking point about how "it's up to people to improve themselves" is unrealistic. We have a need for mid level and low level jobs that must be filled. That doesn't mean the level of health care should coincide with the level of job skill of an individual. Health care is a moral obligation, you don't put a price tag on it. And you don't call the McDonalds worker a leech who wants something for nothing just because they can't afford health care.

This is why you are NOT a Christian no matter how much you want to proclaim to be. Your corporate owned brain does not follow Christian principles and that's why Christians in general make me sick.

Matthew 25:40 And the king will say to them in reply, 'Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me.'

Republican 25:40 **** em

Who signed TARP?

Check yourself nitwit. It wasn't Obama

The TARP was created by a Progressive controlled Congressive, signed by an ever turning progressive Bush, and was implimented and mostly spent by Obama.

It was Obama's decision to buy GM.

Wrong. We are realists. We know that not everybody can have a $30k+ a year job. You can't have a nation full of professionals making top dollar, that just doesn't happen and will never happen. I don't care if every man woman and child in America has an 8 year doctrine in whatever it is they study.

I agree that we can't have all high paying professionsals, and that is also my point. You agree that each worker is going to get different compensation for different levals of work but as a Progressive you want the Government to provide benefits packages for all Americans that even includes free healthcare.

Your lame talking point about how "it's up to people to improve themselves" is unrealistic. We have a need for mid level and low level jobs that must be filled.

As we have always had a need for various teers of employment from the beginning of time. At the founding of America, how many peopel had free healthcare provided for them by the Government? What made America strong was not an all powerful Government but instead self-reliant people and individuals taking care of themselves.

That doesn't mean the level of health care should coincide with the level of job skill of an individual. Health care is a moral obligation, you don't put a price tag on it. And you don't call the McDonalds worker a leech who wants something for nothing just because they can't afford health care.

What makes healthcare any different from food or housing, or clothing? Why do you believe all healthcare should be free and it is up to me to pay for someone else's healthcare? We each get the benefits of what we "EARN" Bender. I did not have health insurance and it was one of the big reasons I drove myself to do better so I could have healthcare for my children and myself.

This is why you are NOT a Christian no matter how much you want to proclaim to be. Your corporate owned brain does not follow Christian principles and that's why Christians in general make me sick.

Matthew 25:40 And the king will say to them in reply, 'Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me.'

You have not even a single clue what it is to be a Christian and you attacking my faith simply shows how intollerant you really are.

Let me educate you just a tad about the Bible and charity:

We as Christians have a very well defined system of charity spelled out to us in the Bible. It tells us there are three priorities for us to follow in how to help the needy. The first way is through the family, the second is with the church, and the third is "individual charity". This can be found in Deuteronomy-14:28, 29 and Numbers-18:24 and Matthew 6:1-4 as well as 1 Timothy 5:3-16.

The first two are very clear, we are required to take care of the poor, needy in our own family first and the needy in our church second.

Now the third way of helping people is covered by Jesus and he teaches us that individual charity is even to be done secretly: "Do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing."

There is nothing in the Bible or from Christ commanding the creation of an all powerful Government run charity.

Just because I don't want to help the poor "the Progressive way" you say I am not a Christian? Really? I help more poor people in a week than you will ever help in your entire lifetime Bender, don't try looking down your nose at me just because I reject your all powerful Government agenda. A Progressives idea of "helping the poor" it getting someone else to do the dirty work, not doing it themselves. You like the concept of helping people but you Progressives won't be going to the soup kitchen to volunteer or travel to Haiti to dig wells and provide free medical to the most needy on the planet.

I looked up congressive...it means "coming together" lol. So I am at a loss as to what he means.

Now I have the Beatles on my mind...Come together, right now....over me...lalalala

I looked up congressive...it means "coming together" lol. So I am at a loss as to what he means.

Now I have the Beatles on my mind...Come together, right now....over me...lalalala
I toss in a few extra spelling errors for Builder because that is the only way he can be involved in a debate, lol.

Bender knows I meant congress, and as long as he understands, nothing else really matters.

I toss in a few extra spelling errors for Builder because that is the only way he can be involved in a debate, lol.

Bender knows I meant congress, and as long as he understands, nothing else really matters.

Ahh gotcha..."your" just appealing to the unedumacated.

Ahh gotcha..."your" just appealing to the unedumacated.

Exactly, people who pick at spelling on a internet forum are simply small minded idiots who don't possess the Intelligence to have an actual debate with someone who is smarter then them.

I spell words incorrectly all the time because posting in places like this is not all I have to do in life so I rush through it and make my points but sometimes misspell a few words in my haste.

Ohhhh...so "your" too smart to make others think you are smart by actually using correct grammar and spelling. "Your" an enigma there TJ...you really are.

Ohhhh...so "your" too smart to make others think you are smart by actually using correct grammar and spelling. "Your" an enigma there TJ...you really are.

Actually I am not, but even with my limited knowledge I am still more than a match for the average embracer of socialist beliefs. Anyone who needs the Government to 'fix life' for them is not going to be able to compete even with my limited ability at debate.

Back