Uncle Sam's Plantation

I am still waiting for you to tell me why Obama gave Unions that sweetheart deal to exclude them from the new healthcare taxes and why that was good for all of America Bender, if you ever stop running away from that question and honestly answer it I may decide to devote some time posting a few of the lines out of the law that gives the Government the right to ration care. My question to you was before your question, you are still dodging my question so don't expect me to go out of my way to answer yours when your just going to ignore the lines and lie about what they mean anyway when your not answering my question.

http://weaselzippers.us/2010/09/21/video-daily-show-mocks-unions-for-using-non-union-members-to-walk-the-picket-line/

BTW, here is the REAL text of the bill your trying to quote:

Still says the same thing Bender:

‘‘(1) IN GENERAL.—With respect to payment for discharges
from an applicable hospital (as defined in paragraph (5)©)
occurring during a fiscal year beginning on or after October
1, 2012, in order to account for excess readmissions in the
hospital, the Secretary shall reduce the payments that would
otherwise be made to such hospital under subsection (d) (or
section 1814(B)(3),

Buracrats set quotas and based on a arbitrary number set by burcrats, hospitals and doctors will be scare to readmit patients even if the patient really needs to be readmitted. That is one very big way of rationing care, creating fear in the care givers of providing certain kinds of care that the Government has determined is too expensive and wants to discourage.

I proved my point based on the rule your set Bender, can you admit that or not?

Bu the way emkay, this will promote less time with the patients so the doctor can justify sending them home instead of admitting them. The Government should not be setting quotas and cutting reimbursements just because of those numbers, there are always exceptions and reasons for everything and for buracrats to tell doctors that they will be punished for doing what they thought was necessary is BS.

Back