units sold in the next week?

They sold 198.000 in the 2nd week and are on Number 2 in the US Billboard chart now.

yeah i also heard about that this morning on the radio.......i waz soooo happy that i was already jumping and screaming in my room...............

i was just imagining if i was in their place...........as an aspiring musician making it to the billboard and winning a grammy are already good accomplishments.................and the radio said they already made it to the billboard with m2m not yet 1-month released..........

they sold 126.000 in the third week...just to let you all know

NR. 3 now on Billboard

If they really wanted to do that, they would make a Special Edition or something with say, 6 more songs, since they apparently recorded so many or at least wrote so many, there should be a few more they could add, and then I bet they could get the sales they wanted. The new tracks could be sort of like a change-up with a little more creative styles, mixing, rapping maybe even with a featured artist, things like that to ensure that the additions would be really interesting and a good buy. It would allow them to have a different style than the focus of their CD and get away with it, as they are bonus tracks.

I'm sure they don't plan to do that, but it would help sales. I don't think they can get to Meteora with just this CD.

Back