Unwritten Law

I got one of their cds, it's called "Elva" and it's filled with really good songs. If you want to hear some of them, try "Sound Siren", "Mean Girl", "Hellborn", "Actress, model, dancer"... that is one pretty solid cd, sp if you can buy it, it's worth it. At leats for me it was :p

I have watched thier debut single 'Save Me' on FUSE. I don't know what all the fuss is about. I'm not a fan.

shirakawa_otori said:
I got one of their cds, it's called "Elva" and it's filled with really good songs. If you want to hear some of them, try "Sound Siren", "Mean Girl", "Hellborn", "Actress, model, dancer"... that is one pretty solid cd, sp if you can buy it, it's worth it. At leats for me it was :p

i already heard sound siren and mean girl.. i like those songs ^^
i still have to listen to those other songs

i heard their song that goes "You cant save me, you can't change me" or something and I really didn't like it. They're not bad or anything, just not my type. maybe I should listen to some other songs. :thumbsup:

Brkng_Th_Hbt said:
i heard their song that goes "You cant save me, you can't change me" or something and I really didn't like it. They're not bad or anything, just not my type. maybe I should listen to some other songs. :thumbsup:

Ryan you heard there song Save Me

Back