Update from Rob/New LP album release date?

g|ft___ said:
it's a friday, cd's always come out on tuesdays so i don't think that date is right.

Well isnt that when the stores restock? On tuesdays.

Well either way, this is just what they are saying right now. Im guessiong with possible problems/delays or even the speeding up of things, the date can change. It's probably jsut to let the fans no its coming out soon.

In a phone interview for the Twin Cities Pioneer Press, Mike Shinoda exclaimed that fans can expect a new album by the end of the year, he just doesn't know exactly when. "I wish I could tell you when," he said, "but I'm writing for Linkin Park while I'm touring with Fort Minor. That's what I'll be doing on the bus."

So I guess it wont be May 26.

no, it came out on a Monday cause 11/21 was a Monday and 11/22 was a Tuesday lol.

LP album will be late June I bet.

Well, I'm ok with the album coming out later this year. I really want the new album now, but the more time and work they put into it the better it will be. :)

Edit: I found more information on LPTimes-from blabbermouth.net "Launch Radio Networks reports: LINKIN PARK's Mike Shinoda is about to hit the road with his rap side project, FORT MINOR, but his main band's next album won't suffer as a result. Shinoda told Launch that LINKIN PARK is in the thick of preparing its third studio album and plans to keep working on it during the FORT MINOR tour. 'We're kind of in the middle of writing it, and it's going really well," he said. "I would say that we're planning to get it out this year. So while I'm out with FORT MINOR I'll be recording, well I should say writing, new LINKIN PARK stuff and swapping it back and forth with the guys. I think the guys have some plans for some of them to fly out her or there, spend a couple of day with me out on the road and we'll write some new stuff."

May 26!? That sounds too soon. I'm gonna get it for my birthday :D
I cant wait for the release... but I want to get Chester's solo album first :(

Wuzzie said:
May 26!? That sounds too soon. I'm gonna get it for my birthday :D
I cant wait for the release... but I want to get Chester's solo album first :(

good luck getting it before the LP album lol. Chester said somewhere that he wasnt releasing it till after the new LP album

Back