Update on Cashmere(Sam, Chester's ex)

Pretty interesting. It kind of sounds like she wanted to end the marriage now, since she moved to something new like this. Maybe Chester's allomony is paying for all of that?

well, whatever floats her boat i guess

imagine being draven, checking out some sites and seeing his mum dressed like that haha.

Well at least she's getting on with her life that's something. Good for her if that's what she wants to do. She's not an idiot, I'm sure she's considered all teh implications of making such a career move but so be it. Who are we to judge, really? As long as no one gets hurt...

Nice pictures by the way. Damn, even if I am a girl, I still think she's pretty foxy if I do say so myself. Hehehe. Didn't sound quite right did it?

What cracked me up though really was the list of turn ons! Oh my god, she's describing half the members of LP! What's worse, she's describing Rob! *cracks up laughing* But anyway, best of luck to her. Good to see she's standing up and doing what she wants without fear of judgement, and not hiding in the shadows living of Chas's fame to retire in relative safety/anonymity. Good to see.

Thanks for that. Interesting to say the least. *wink*

hmmm....interesting....i guess....i don't know why u all care so much about personal lifes of people in band (and people that have to do with people in band)....

Chris said:
Thats hot :D
I seriously laughed for a while when I saw that. Everyone is all like :eek: :eek: and you're all "That's hot" LMAO...that was awesome. I don't care whatever the hell Sam ir whatsername does with herself. As long as she knows what she's doing and is enjoying it.

Sygy said:
i dont see how hairless men are attractive??? like completely hairless? like do they wax or something? omg i just dont understand!! my mind's eye is burning!!!!!!
body hair is ****ing discusting(well apart from eyebrows and hair on top of the head)

haha chester wife makes me laugh, i spose if shes happy thats all that matters.
i think Cashmere is a type of clothing or something its like uber soft.

twilight shes not really a whore compaired to chesters new gf, come on shes been in playboy.

Back