Update on Cashmere(Sam, Chester's ex)

LPGirl said:
body hair is ****ing discusting(well apart from eyebrows and hair on top of the head)

haha chester wife makes me laugh, i spose if shes happy thats all that matters.
i think Cashmere is a type of clothing or something its like uber soft.

twilight shes not really a whore compaired to chesters new gf, come on shes been in playboy.

Just because she was in Playboy doesn't consititute her being a whore. It's a job, it get's money, it puts food on the table.

I never understood why you never liked her, you didn't even know her. It's because she had Chester and you didn't::smiles::. I'm happy for Sam, sometimes divorces make people more stronger than before. I hope her all the luck in the world.

LPGirl said:
body hair is ****ing discusting(well apart from eyebrows and hair on top of the head)

haha chester wife makes me laugh, i spose if shes happy thats all that matters.
i think Cashmere is a type of clothing or something its like uber soft.

twilight shes not really a whore compaired to chesters new gf, come on shes been in playboy.
Yeah, like alot of people said, being in playboy does not constitute her being a whore. People always get the two things confused.

Dictionary.com said:
whore (hôr)
n.
1. A prostitute.
2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.
Just because she took her clothes off for a magaziene, shes not going out and having sex with every person who looks at that magaziene. Besides, being in Playboy is actually ALOT classier than being in many of the other magazienes that are out there and/or being, lets say, a stripper. Another point is that, the whole Playboy thing was many years ago and sometimes people just have to do things to get enough money to get by in life.

Finally...
HOW THE HELL CAN YOU JUDGE SOMEONE YOU KNOW ABOUT TWO FACTS ABOUT?!?!
1. Chaz's new wife.
2. Was in Playboy many years ago.
<sarcasm> Well that sure is alot to judge someone by! </sarcasm>

I mean come on, its bad enough that all you guys really care this much about other peoples lives. Yes, I think it is interesting to see what Sam is up to these days, but I could care less what it actually is that she is doing since it does not affect me at all.

This isnt just directed at you LPG, so please dont get offended just because I quoted you, but its kinda pathetic that you guys care so much.

Ok, end rant. :p

UnhingedMouse0 said:
Yeah, like alot of people said, being in playboy does not constitute her being a whore. People always get the two things confused.

Just because she took her clothes off for a magaziene, shes not going out and having sex with every person who looks at that magaziene. Besides, being in Playboy is actually ALOT classier than being in many of the other magazienes that are out there and/or being, lets say, a stripper. Another point is that, the whole Playboy thing was many years ago and sometimes people just have to do things to get enough money to get by in life.

Finally...
HOW THE HELL CAN YOU JUDGE SOMEONE YOU KNOW ABOUT TWO FACTS ABOUT?!?!
1. Chaz's new wife.
2. Was in Playboy many years ago.
<sarcasm> Well that sure is alot to judge someone by! </sarcasm>

I mean come on, its bad enough that all you guys really care this much about other peoples lives. Yes, I think it is interesting to see what Sam is up to these days, but I could care less what it actually is that she is doing since it does not affect me at all.

This isnt just directed at you LPG, so please dont get offended just because I quoted you, but its kinda pathetic that you guys care so much.

Ok, end rant. :p
I..I..I think I love you :rolleyes:

Glad you guys agree with me. :D

You always could use this little guy...
410feec2834a49fe465e6dff5c806288.gif
;)

I wonder how many calls shes getting by putting the name "Samantha Bennignton" over a phone number. Man, that just seems like a crazy phone bill waiting to happen.

Hahaha, you should.

As for the email.... ummm...

Hey sexy, hows it goin? I was wondering if you and me, and Chaz, and about 100 people from www.linkinparkforums.com wanted to get together tonight and...

uhhh...

...make some smores over a hot fire! Theyd be really tasty. Then we could go skinny dipping in the lake... with our clothes on and tell stories about our first times...

...hang gliding!

It would be great if you could bring the girls and the whole LP crew along, and if you could get styles of beyond too because my 5 year old sister just loves their Machiene Shop bling!

Ok, thanks,
Chris

Back